Pakistan A vs Afghanistan | 3rd ODI | Faisalabad | 29/5/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharjeel khan is a must for senior team ....

he is an incredible talent

LOL @ afghan commentators. They are praying for pak batman i.e first sharjel, then now praying for amin and babar to get out hahaha

Umar Amin LBW, pretty bad call was def going to miss off stump. But bad shot sweep across the line.

CLH gone

CLH = Crappy Left Hander

Can't even score against Afghanistan, that shows his class

you can be as classy as you want, but there's a reason he averages only 35 after 50 games. what's he going to average in international cricket, 25?

Things starting to get tight. might need a sohail cameo (dubai style) at the end.

Cool customer Rameez Raja now at the crease :raja

AFG 91-3 | 16 overs

I can't believ how similar is Babar's style to Akmals.
He is very good batsman though, looks very good whatever he does. His timing is his main strength.

Pak A 95/3 after 17 overs.

Rotating the strike well here,4 singles in a row.Hope our so-called seniors are learning.

PAK 95-3 | 17 overs.

Cue another torrent of adverts.

I can't believ how similar is Babar's style to Akmals.
He is very good batsman though, looks very good whatever he does. His timing is his main strength.

Pak A 95/3 after 17 overs.

I don't think he plays like them at all TBH.

his game is a lot more elegant and classy :moyo

I didn't see how sharjeel got out but are my assumptions correct that it was babar's fault who did it deliberately since he is a relative of Akmals?

It looks like this Rameez Raja loves his shots, like his aggressive style of batting.

Sharjeel khan and babar azam are the kind of batsman pakistan need in the future. apart from umar akmal and hafeez, we don't have many attack minded batsman.

With all these adverts for business,banking and construction,now I'm a bit more reluctant for Afghanistan to begin nation building.

Iqbal Stadium looks beautiful under lights in the evening.

I don't think he plays like them at all TBH.

his game is a lot more elegant and classy :moyo

He is definitely classy but watch him play off drive and cut shots (especially against spinners).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back