Pakistan Charity Match - Oval - 10th July 2006 (merged)

sky sports aint showin this i jus checked theirtv guide :(

Match is SOLD OUT.

Can we not discuss trading of tickets on the site - thanks.

Can't wait.....hopefully going to be a warm day, a great atmosphere and plenty of Indians to take the **** out of.

I am really hoping Sachin is fielding on the boundary in front of us because BOY will he get it! All good natured ofcoarse!

Any masjids close to Victoria Station or the Oval (I know Regents Park is off course)

I dont think sky sports is showing to this cause some1 i kno said they sent them a E-mail and they said they wont b showin it..

Oxy™ said:
Any masjids close to Victoria Station or the Oval (I know Regents Park is off course)
Brixton Mosque isn't too far from the Oval (about 15 mins by bus).

zaf1986 said:
Brixton Mosque isn't too far from the Oval (about 15 mins by bus).
Thanks - I think it may be easier to pray on the coach or in a park - shortened version wont take long.

^ london rocks, btw the match isn't cancelled 2moro is it? we haven't gpt enough players at the moment. 5 injured.

its gonna be heavy rain in the london region from 5pm onwards apparently. according to bbc tv weather. ::J

Tomorrow: Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High near 75F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

^^ sky sports won't be showing it.. that 20/20 on monday is a county game :( .. this sucks

where can i get the score updates & at what time is the match starting

isnt the match being shown on any asian channel such as Sony Tv or ARY Digital ?

Osman said:
isnt the match being shown on any asian channel such as Sony Tv or ARY Digital ?

I just hope that they will show but i dont think that will happen

looks like poor work from the organisors im sure sky would have been intrested if they were approached. maybe they were but i cannot see sky turning down something like this with a full house

when will it start? and anyone showing it? if no ones showing it then it means no highlights :(

well I'm leaving work in abt half an hour to watch the game live. hiehiheiheihie

sehban if you go on bbc.co.uk, you can listen to live commentary!

UJ said:
Toss hasn't happened as yet...weather is quite bad

We might not even get any play today.

Probable International XI: Dravid (captain), Dhoni, Tendulkar, Andrew Hall, Lara, Zaheer Khan, Cairns, Harris, Mahmood, Mohd. Akram

waqar is playin thats a shocker!!!

Pak team

Afridi
Farhat
Malik
Inzi
Yousaf
Akmal
Razzaq
Gul
Nazir
Sami
WAQAR YOUNIS

Amazing! Tickets get sold out last week and on the day it is raining hard :12: Nature is cruel sometimes

the covers are on , the rain is easing up but the field is wet hope to get some play soon

yes!! at least i didnt miss anything yet hehe..waqar playing!!! arghh lucky guys at stadium get to watch!!

Breaking News :

Oxy has been called to volunteer as an umbrella for the stadium so the game could be on very soon

HAFRIDI said:
yes!! at least i didnt miss anything yet hehe..waqar playing!!! arghh lucky guys at stadium get to watch!!

Breaking News :

Oxy has been called to volunteer as an umbrella for the stadium so the game could be on very soon
:)))

Commentator saying that he thinks that the rain has stopped. Get that damn Bill Gordon in the middle!

HAFRIDI said:

Breaking News :

:)))

More Pakistanis or Indians there? Lucky people. I didnt go because i thought this would be shown on t.v. Feel gutted now.

theres a tv camera in the ground, the comms say
so sky sports news mite show some highlights :)

Last edited:
Back