Pakistan Charity Match - Oval - 10th July 2006 (merged)

*** did i say that for lmao sorry i meant highlights lmao i cnt blv i sed that

Has said:
Whats the line ups?

International XI: Dravid (capt.), Dhoni, Tendulkar, Lara, Cairns, Styris, Harris, Zaheer Khan, Mohd. Akram, Azhar, Andrew Hall

Pakistan XI: Inzamam (capt.), Yousuf, Afridi, Farhat, Butt, Razzaq, Kamran, Shahid Nazir, Waqar, Sami, Gul

So no TV channel in the UK is showing it? What the hell is that about, there would be loads of interest in a 20/20 match like this, plus its for charity so the TV money would have boosted the fund, stupid situtation.

Has said:
So no TV channel in the UK is showing it? What the hell is that about, there would be loads of interest in a 20/20 match like this, plus its for charity so the TV money would have boosted the fund, stupid situtation.

Unfortunately no, no TV coverage in any part of the world I think

UsmanCHADDA said:
International XI: Dravid (capt.), Dhoni, Tendulkar, Lara, Cairns, Styris, Harris, Zaheer Khan, Mohd. Akram, Azhar, Andrew Hall

Pakistan XI: Inzamam (capt.), Yousuf, Afridi, Farhat, Butt, Razzaq, Kamran, Shahid Nazir, Waqar, Sami, Gul

Malik?

What a bloody waste of time....I sat there for 2 hours in the rain and just got home....It was freezing.....

10 overs a side.

7:05 start, about 30 minutes to go.

Azam6380 said:
What a bloody waste of time....I sat there for 2 hours in the rain and just got home....It was freezing.....

How far is it from your house? you still have time..RUN BACK with a sweater!

I've confirmed with a friend at The Oval via call, (hes a VIP)

that AFRIDI WILL BE OPENING THE INNINGS, WITH EITHER FARHAT OR BUTT!

Azam6380 said:

You got about 25 mins to get back there.

I dont see how they can play, it was almost pitch black when i was there....Cant see it getting any better......

Azam, it is confirmed that it will start at 7:05 PM.

Go back.

You might JUST get back in time.

Ready for the toss. Inzi and Dravid making their way towards the middle

Waqar looking trimmed according to the commentator. :D

ah, forget it, i cant be bothered now, ill see enough of them this summer anyway....bloody rain ruining my day....

Come On Waqar, I Want To See You Open The Bowling, Maybe A Comeback Against England!

International XI have elected to bat first. Fielding restrictions are till 3 overs. Inzi's name getting big roars!

International XI have won the toss, will bat.

Dhoni gets a roar aswell

Sky having a little package where the players have to hit a set of stumps with their wrong heads

UsmanCHADDA said:
Dhoni gets a roar aswell

Sky having a little package where the players have to hit a set of stumps with their wrong heads

:)))

Afridi has a license to practically kill the bowlers now!

Still fairly gloomy according to the commentator, but no sign of rain

Back