Pakistan reach 259/5 at stumps on Day 1 of the second Test against England

I wonder if they made the right decision by playing 7 spinners on this track.

Zahid Mehmood, Nauman Ali and Sajid Khan are the main spinners. While Salman Agha, Saud Shakeel, Kamran Ghulam, and Saim Ayub are part timer spinners.

The only supporting pacer is Aamir Jamal.

Will this work?

Anybody who thinks this guy is "young" and "talented" us only deluding himself/herself.

That's not his real age nor does he have what it takes
No one thinks he's 24. That would just put him a year older then me, meaning either pakiatani's of this generation are aging so fast that the likes of 27 year old arshad nadeem, 16 year old Ali raza and 24 year old Abdullah are all gonna look like their 92 by the time their 30,

Or Australia is using some anti aging pill to make their population look younger

Or it's age fudging

Now as much as I'd like to believe the first 2. Ik it's the 3rd option.

Shan bhai has been keen to give catching practice to England close fielders since the second innings of the last Test.

Never easy for players to play under probably the worst batsman to have played 30 tests in history of the game

Shan has already equaled Hulk Hogan's Summerslam record but in reverse.

He is now going to aim to equal undertakers 21-0 record but in reverse aka 0-21
I'm sure deep down, he'd want nothing more than to step down from the captaincy and retreat to a corner to cry. But he'll never show it in public

This is the Ben Stokes effect. Brainless batting by Masood ofcourse but placing the man there was a masterstroke.
Yeah England are 100X more lethal whenever stokes or an established captain is around.

To think Pakistan was facing an England with zero direction in the first game but still got cremated

I'm sure deep down, he'd want nothing more than to step down from the captaincy and retreat to a corner to cry. But he'll never show it in public
Bro you don't know pakistan players. No one ever willingly steps down and retreats.

They always want power, Shan has already prepared a Chatgpt speech for every game once he loses lol.

He's a gutless player, Horrible with the bat, can't take onfield decispns, keeps crying to players like babar, Rizwan, Sarfaraz whenever he runs out of options etc.

The whole he lacks resources is a nonsense excuse by unintelligent fans, wince he also captained a Yorkshire county team and a winning KK team in psl and crumbled it completely.

His captaincy record is horrible, he was made captain due to nepotism and his Shakespeare Durham uni English. No pcb daddy, no sham masood plain and simple.

Masood may not be a good player but atleast he plays positively. This pitch has plenty of turn. You are not going to get anywhere by being defensive. Sooner or later, there will be a ball with your name on it. Going at under 2 RPO is indefensible.

Now we know that why Pakistan curators didn't make turning tracks .

This is day 1 pitch and still good to bat but they are really batting like cowards.

Yesterday I saw a school game at my university. All those boys can bowl at 140kph and all those boys are miles and miles better technique and aggression wise then current Pakistan who have insane fundamental flaws in their approach to the game.

Pakistan need to start investing in school and grassroot cricket very very badly.

It's a huge shame that those 18 to 19 year olds can easily replace the likes of Abdullah and Shan in this current squad

The fact Kamran Ghulam is one of the leading run scorers in domestic cricket highlights the problem.

His technique is rubbish.

So I was spot on about the pitch condition and the game finishing within 4 days. Like I said win the toss, win the match. InshaAllah we will win this test match.

sajid don will be licking his lips seeing the turn
Root and frankly every England batter has played much better spinners in much better pitches then him.

They'll be fine. England ain't gonna score 800+ again, but they'll beat pakistan no problem

So I was spot on about the pitch condition and the game finishing within 4 days. Like I said win the toss, win the match. InshaAllah we will win this test match.
No we won't. It'll be a miracle. England batters can play spin much better then pak, they've dealt with zampa, Rashid Khan and many others on rank turner's before while these are pak spinners and pitch is not a rank turner as of yet.

That's the way Kami , Good hit for a six , score as many as you can because sooner or later you are going to edge one because of your horrible technique against spin bowling.

Need to bat like one-tip is also out. Keep that ball low on the ground. Saim getting another chance in slips

Back