Pakistan reach 259/5 at stumps on Day 1 of the second Test against England

Good thing is saim might perform because I've noticed he isn't bad at playing Test spin but crap againat pace.

I wonder why he opens then?

he is the only guy im rooting for in the entire pak team
I don't get pakistani or Indian fans when it comes to pakistan cricket?

First you guys want Babar gone amd replaced by a domestic performers and top scorer.

Now pcb after a million years has given you that and you want said guy to fail 🤣.

No point in talking about who's international standard and who isn't. Pakistan is a minnow team, no one is gonna come and Travis head the opposition.

No we won't. It'll be a miracle. England batters can play spin much better then pak, they've dealt with zampa, Rashid Khan and many others on rank turner's before while these are pak spinners and pitch is not a rank turner as of yet.
2 wickets have fallen already and in the previous over, there was already a ball which bounced very awkwardly. I think it is only going to get worse. England is a thousand times better team than us, no question about that and I have nothing but respect for them, but the pitch won’t be fair to them in the last innings. Even the ball Shafique got out on stayed low.

I don't get pakistani or Indian fans when it comes to pakistan cricket?

First you guys want Babar gone amd replaced by a domestic performers and top scorer.

Now pcb after a million years has given you that and you want said guy to fail 🤣.

No point in talking about who's international standard and who isn't. Pakistan is a minnow team, no one is gonna come and Travis head the opposition.
Because he is looking out of sorts against mediocre spin attack.

The poor guy has faced relentless trolling and attacks on Instagram. It makes you wonder if he's mentally in the right place to give his 100% today

Every player gets trolled on social media, they just have to get used to it

2 wickets have fallen already and in the previous over, there was already a ball which bounced very awkwardly. I think it is only going to get worse. England is a thousand times better team than us, no question about that and I have nothing but respect for them, but the pitch won’t be fair to them in the last innings. Even the ball Shafique got out on stayed low.
Shan has proven to be a walking wicket to spin unless it's a total dead rubber.

I have been watching Shan for a long time and only time he's ever performed aka his 151 was when he faced england on a pitch with zero spin, literally none.

Watch his kk games or any of his past games, Dude is clueless against offspin and just deadbats legspin.

As for Abdullah he's rubbish anyway.

I wouldn't analyse those 2 that closely.

Looking a bit nervous but he handled the spin well so far. Kamran is really doing fine
He is giving vibes that he will get out any time now. I think he should attack and look for 2 boundaries per over as that is the only way he will force the spinners to change their lines because currently he is allowing the spinners to get settled with their line and lengths.

Because he is looking out of sorts against mediocre spin attack.
It's his debut, let him play first.

No point in complaining. Beggers cannot be choosers

The problem is that Pakistani and Indians fans just complain and complain and complain and that's it. I can understand Indian posters complaining and trolling as their against pakistan team in general but Pakistani posters complaining on end makes zero sense.

Be realstic and understand that players like Mohammad yousaf eh9 refined their technique by playing county for years and years won't show up anymore.

You have players who are playing on rubbish pitches and 90% of them refusing to play red ball to begin with.

Pakistan is a minnow so expect such minnow quality.

As I said, Travis head, Joe Root, Steve smith, Kohli ain't popping up for pakistan

Shan has proven to be a walking wicket to spin unless it's a total dead rubber.

I have been watching Shan for a long time and only time he's ever performed aka his 151 was when he faced england on a pitch with zero spin, literally none.

Watch his kk games or any of his past games, Dude is clueless against offspin and just deadbats legspin.

As for Abdullah he's rubbish anyway.

I wouldn't analyse those 2 that closely.
Shan is always a walking wicket and Abdullah simply can’t handle pressure. What I said was simply based on what the ball was doing and the pitch condition. Let’s see

Zahid may get few wickets here with his rubbish leg spin. But he will be thrashed all over on a good sporting wicket. Pakistan should have persisted with Abrar.

Both Zahid and Usama Mir are not international standard. The sooner Pakistan realises it ,the better.

Zahid may get few wickets here with his rubbish leg spin. But he will be thrashed all over on a good sporting wicket. Pakistan should have persisted with Abrar.

Both Zahid and Usama Mir are not international standard. The sooner Pakistan realises it ,the better.
Neither is abrar

Cut Kamran some slack. It’s his first outing while the team is under pressure.

Babar’s toxic fanboys are literally praying for him to fail and for Pakistan to lose the match/series badly from here.

Fanboyism/tribalism is the reason why we will never progress. Har cheez main keeray.

Abrar has dengue fever

Cut Kamran some slack. It’s his first outing while the team is under pressure.

Babar’s toxic fanboys are literally praying for him to fail and for Pakistan to lose the match/series badly from here.

Fanboyism/tribalism is the reason why we will never progress. Har cheez main keeray.
Indian fans are praying anyway so I wouldn't pay heed to them.

As for pakistani fans, you and I both know their dubious intentions. They will trash Babar because he's failing atm to avoid public heat but deep down they want their king back.

Babar being kicked out means that misbah, Ramiz and many croonies were wrong about bobby.

Reading some posts gives an impression that Kamran Ghulam is a TTF who has been called back for the nth time based on some parchi

Probably 250-300
Naw lol, it's still a solid 400 pitch. Pakistan makes a big deal out of everything.

Ghulam despite being nervous is sweeping, driving, taking doubles and triples, coming down the wicket to loft etc

Hilarious how a nervous debutant is taking more risk then established batters.

It's still a 400 pitch.

Making his debut at the age of 29, replacing Babar and getting trolled incessantly online and possibly everywhere he went, (Babar's fandom is immense) and still managing to bat out and survive 40+ balls and scoring 20 on Babar's birthday is commendable. :afridi

Back