Pakistan South Africa | 2nd Test | Cape Town | 17/2/13 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
useless bowler.... but who do we really use???

Gul leaks run, hafeez looked weak vs Amla, and Irfan cannot bowl long spells....

really what can we do? ajmal has no support. there is no bowler to turn to

well that failed.... can we not find anyone to get some pressure on at the other end.... if runs are flowing at one end... ajmal can just be worked around

Looks like Tanvir and Sarfaraz are simply playing on Karachi quota. I can't see any cricketing reason for them to be in the team.

Razzak trundler are more dangerous than Tanvir bowling.

How has this guy got into the team?

Did they think, maybe he could have done a philander?

I'm baffled with his selection

Razzak trundler are more dangerous than Tanvir bowling.

How has this guy got into the team?

Did they think, maybe he could have done a philander?

I'm baffled with his selection

We might as well have given somebody like Hammad Azam a go an allrounder...

Stick with Hafeez and Ajmal from here on if you want to win. LOL at the 'Karachi Express.' Dare you make fun of our trundlers again! :msd

The worst thing about Gul and Tanvir's trundlings is that they are scattergun as if they were express bowlers.

I hate those guyz who said why do we need asif and amir?

Not a single bowler is capable except ajmal.

What a disappointment for Pak.

They had saffers on the ropes just a day ago and now find themselves on the brink of a huge loss.

true razzaq or azhar mahmood have a better shout to be in the team than tanvir... not that i would want thoe guys back

Huge no ball, that must have been express pace for Kallis.

huge no ball.... even puts millatry medium luke wrights no ball to shame..... is the fix in?

The worst thing about Gul and Tanvir's trundlings is that they are scattergun as if they were express bowlers.

Gul's trundlings? Gul's been consistently in the 138-142kph range throughout the match.

article-1307297-0AF77DAD000005DC-558_468x370.jpg

Hate for thinking this, but surely not? That was a huge no-ball - almost Amir-esque

120 K's as well.

Gul's trundlings? Gul's been consistently in the 138-142kph range throughout the match.

Really? Still not express enough to warrant scattergun approach. And he's certainly not hitting the pitch hard like Irfan at a similar speed...

how pathetic are our fast bowlers they cannot help giving one boundary ball every over

This pacer reminds me of our indian pacers,bowling at his fastest at 126 kph ohh gawd....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back