Pakistan South Africa | 2nd Test | Cape Town | 17/2/13 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
27 to win... i miss wasim and waqar

Chennai 1999 anyone? Similar situation and Saqi suddenly bambolzed Tendulkar and Co.

The other guys werent gul and tanvir they were wasim and waqar... they did a nice chokehold.

:gul is useless , he has just not improved ........ he does not look interested to improve batting or bowling.

11 off the Gul over. This will be done soon.... poor Ajmal will probably only get a couple more overs to try to get his 10-fer

Honestly tell me - do we have any better bowler than Gul? Who can bowl alongside Junaid, Irfan, and Ajmal?

:gul has been playing for long long time , and look in a crucial innings he has given away 46 runs of 8 overs

lol why was gul even talking to the batsman, you lost and will be dropped you loser

Gul is crap.. seriously if you cant get wickets in africa and cant trouble the batsmen then you are pure crap. he is no longer the gul of old who could bowl yorkers....

Thats so BS. RSA commentators are like "good call"! Those could EASILY have been given out.

Against us, all marginal clipping calls are given! And only PLUMB lbw decisions are given in our favour (and 2 plumb lbw were NOT even given in 1st innings - Ajmal had to use DRS).

Please dont say "Good umpiring", its been garbage.

Gul is crap.. seriously if you cant get wickets in africa and cant trouble the batsmen then you are pure crap. he is no longer the gul of old who could bowl yorkers....

100% agreed. Plus his batting has been USELESS. 0 runs in 2 innings this match while Philander, Ajmal, Tanvir, Peterson all contribute helpful scores.

Bring in Rahat Ali, he can bowl 140k and swing at least. I'd even consider Ehsan if they think he can survive 4 days (wont need to play 5 days given our batting).

Faf doesn't want to face Ajmal again, trying to get on with this.

I can bet India will not loose the series in SA 3 - 0 ........ India will draw at least one.

WE still have one game....we have improved fro an early day 4 thrashing of 211 runs to Seesion 3 Day 4 5 -6 wickets defeat watch out in Centurion:dav

well looks like misbah wants to let tanvir have the last bowl in his final test match before he returns to the old peoples home. Thanks for nothing lulloo tanvir. When u go plz take losers gul and sarfaraz with u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back