Pakistan South Africa | 2nd Test | Cape Town | 17/2/13 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
shows how pathetic we are that we allowed petersen to dictate...azhar alis 50 was one of the most pathetic ever along with misbahs mohali knock....selfish player

How was it selfish? LOL. Please explain.

This approach called Tuk-Tuk must be outlawed as it is not good outside sub continent.Azhar Ali needed a century with the amount of balls he faced.

i still dont get it... azhar played 193 balls and then got out to peterson and then sarfraz was useless with the bat and gul is on ok game over guys...

shows how pathetic we are that we allowed petersen to dictate...azhar alis 50 was one of the most pathetic ever along with misbahs mohali knock....selfish player

please... apart from poor shot selection from misbah....those two did what they could. yes, they should have worked the ball more for singles.... but they did the right thing. azhar nor misbah have that ability, so with what they have got they did ok. Misbah can be critcised for getting put the way he did though

after having over 300 hundred on the board and SA at 100 odd for 5 on a pitch that's turned, pakistan should and will be wondering how on earth they've lost this game.

The hell? When will the commies realise that Gul never does this 'reverse swing' that they talking about.

after having over 300 hundred on the board and SA at 100 odd for 5 on a pitch that's turned, pakistan should and will be wondering how on earth they've lost this game.

Sir Garfield Peterson turned the game IMO.

amla beats amlas edge..... we need the recorder on for this.... two consecutive good deliveries by Gul

Alot of loses wtill boggle my mind... :p :p

Props to the people still watching. I'm only watching cos I'm down with the flu with nothing else to do...

Gul and Irfan really have bowled well. What we needed was Junaid in place of Tanvir. Swabi Express>>>Karachi 'Express'.

Why Pakistan have (will) lose this Test:

- Both Openers failed in both Innings
- Catching was atrocious
- Tanveer was a bad selection and over bowled
- Gul was crap and needs to be dropped finally in Tests.
- Hafeez should have bowled more overs
- Defensive batting
- Defensive Captaincy by Misbah

This was not why we lost.... such collapse happened that shocked me... openers have been bad but we handled it between... what i wonder is you have a lead of 112 for 4 and then you get bundled out.

please... apart from poor shot selection from misbah....those two did what they could. yes, they should have worked the ball more for singles.... but they did the right thing. azhar nor misbah have that ability, so with what they have got they did ok. Misbah can be critcised for getting put the way he did though

Well said!! Blaming the HIGHEST scorer in the innings? And we lost with a FULL DAY left!! Who cares what his scoring rate was??? It had NO IMPACT on the result at all. Not like we ran out of time.

Also, what people do not realize is, that was RSA fielding. Not this pathetic bunch where even if you hit the ball SLIGHTLY to the fielders right or left, its a run. (Or in case of Irfan, even straight at him is a run).

Most teams do not score much in singles anymore. Its only against Pak's pathetic fielding can you pinch so many singles.

Gul and Irfan really have bowled well. What we needed was Junaid in place of Tanvir. Swabi Express>>>Karachi 'Express'.

Gul bowled well? are you ok?

9rb8X66.png

rVfVslQ.png

The Peshawari python is doing what he does well.Getting wickets when it does not really matter.

My team for 3rd test

1. Imran Farhat
2. Azhar Ali
3. Younis Khan
4. Shahid Afridi
5. Misbah Ul Haq
6. Mohammad Yousuf
7. Umar Akmal
8. Mohammad Hafeez
9. Adnan Akmal
10. Saeed Ajmal
11. Muhammad Irfan

The Peshawari python is doing what he does well.Getting wickets when it does not really matter.

I think you meant WICKET, without the S. One wicket in two innings on a track where the opposition's pace bowlers destroyed us. And totally USELESS with the bat.

On the plus side.......

there is no positive. we suck. how soon can this tour be over so we can play NZ in tests in UAE?

like i said did u really think all of SAs top would fail twice? Those of u hoping for an Abu Dhabi repeat are delusional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back