Pakistan South Africa | 2nd Test | Cape Town | 17/2/13 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little disappointed why Ajmal took the review? - He knew he had bowled offie, that's never going to hit any thing... Maybe emotion get the best of him!!!

Irfan needs to go over the wicket, Amla will keep on leaving and tire him out.

we cant give up yet.... even if we are on the brink.... we lost 6 wickets for 22... so can these legendary chokers

Contrary to popular belief they choke in world cups and ODI, if this was a world cup i would in no way be worried.

kallis went upstairs because he hoped billy would make some blunder and give him his "dues" from 1st innings

we r missing rehman , farhat , faisal iqbal , rahat ali , junaid too

Nobody is missing those two.... i am missing junaid soo much and rehman too.... you cant expect ajmal to pull a jim larker.

Its all evened..you had your chances,so had South africa.

No no we kinda blew ours..... We had a very good chance to destroy south africa but we blew it. Well all rests on ajmal... i really hope he gets a tenfer.

it's turning miles now but think we are too late..had we taken a 250 ish lead , would have been our game to lose.

No no we kinda blew ours..... We had a very good chance to destroy south africa but we blew it. Well all rests on ajmal... i really hope he gets a tenfer.

You didn't had a chance to destroy SA below 100 , but they had.

Don't forget Tanvir made 44 & Ajmal 21 :))

Yes, missing the bowler who has never played international cricket. Sounds legit.

Lol! :yk We all saw what happened when a raw, overhyped youngster was given a chance in the last game.

Nobody even looks like taking wickets apart from Ajmal.

4 runs.

Peterson's inning was the turning point.That changed the complexity of the game. As the series is over, Ehsan should play next game.Gul should be dropped.

We've surely lost this but atleast try to make it close boys!!

if no wicket from ajmal... we should try hafeez just for something different at the other end.

Considering this is a low scoring Test match, Irfan has been very expensive.

He would have been great in the 1st test where there was a lot of assistance to pacers. On this dead pitch, he is leaking runs.

Mohammed Hafeez should be dropped as his batting has not been upto standard necessarily for Test Cricket.

shows how pathetic we are that we allowed petersen to dictate...azhar alis 50 was one of the most pathetic ever along with misbahs mohali knock....selfish player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back