Pakistan South Africa | 2nd Test | Cape Town | 17/2/13 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't deserve to win with a collapse like this. A 3-0 whitewash is what we will get.

Just bring:yk once Irfan tires. I'm certain he will be our most accurate seamer if he were to bowl.

man i was so mad today... cant believe we folded like that..... runs are too less cant win this ... why the hell was peterson unplayable.

You don't deserve to win with a collapse like this. A 3-0 whitewash is what we will get.

I agree... seriously bad stuff.. three wickets in three balls.... are we mad?

If only we had one more decent bowler to back up Ajmal and ifran

sayian this not first time we fold like that....thats a tradition now

Yes it is but seriously we have no right to call them chokers when we collapse like this.... review now.

Reviewed, understandable even if its wrong. Pakistan need a strike.

May be your opponents are little bit better .

Nope.... the way we batted at first innings we should have batted fine now... it is criminal to make peterson look like a spinning legend.

Pathetic decition to drop Rahat Ali and play mediocre bowler like Tanveer Ahmad no disrespect to him he wont even get into Club side while Rahat has all the potential in the world to be next big thing :asif

Jamal: "if tanvir were to cast in a fast and furious movie, it'll be named 'slow and pathetic

hahahahahaha funny and sad at the same time.

we cant give up yet.... even if we are on the brink.... we lost 6 wickets for 22... so can these legendary chokers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back