Pakistan v Australia | 1st ODI | Dubai | 22/4/09 [Aus Inngs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OZGOD said:
First goal will be to get to 150. 2nd goal 175. Then 200 if a miracle happens.

LOL so much for that.

Pakistan should open with afridi, it is his night InshaAllah

"its like going round a roundabout the wrong way. you've had it."

Boycott on Australia not picking the spinners. Class :)))

Wow, when I said Afridi's bowling will be the key earlier I didnt expect this! Unbelievable! and now a 5fer! Way to go!!

Some virtually unplayable stuff at the moment from the 'spin twins'

i have never seen Ajmal turning the doosra that much. seems like he has been working on it for a while

Waiting for the 'We're gonna win the T20 World Cup' threads later....

:))) :))) :))) this is ridiculous... i wanna use the B word for Afridi but i won't :younis

There are guys who predicted 5 wickets for him in the series I was in 8-11 bracket so that should be not a problem.

Close LBW appeal 1st up

Outstanding spell

122-9 off 31 overs

LOL comical stuff. But I'm happy for you guys!

Afridi's legendary status has, is and will always be undisputed.

Best ever figures by a Pakistani bowler against Australians in ODI..

Afridi has bowled a spell of his life

Ive just seen MIG bowing kisses to Afridi from the crowd...

Happy for Pakistani fans who have waited for so long. Enjoy it mates :)

Oxy said:
Ive just seen MIG bowing kisses to Afridi from the crowd...
haha :))) :))) I just hope he doesnt run on the field to shake Afridi's hand, with itsmek1 behind him !

This is what Pakistan cricket is all about, relentless aggression. The mere presence of the like of Akhtar and Afridi will bring the best out of others. And today, we have the perfect example of it.

Ajmal completely bamboozling Aus batsman with his doosra today....completely mesmerised

"Boycott, in the commentary box, has a nice chuckle. Boy, does he love to see the Australians suffer" --> from cricinfo commentary team

can be a nomination for QOTW ;-)

Afridi will have to wait for next game to hunt his 250th victim.

Ajmal has looked bright and lively and as mentioned by a poster is reminding me of the saqi days.

Why doesn't Hopeless just throw the bat around and try to get us to 150?

Pace is no problems to the tailenders

129-9

Gul spanked through covers for 4

Good yorker in response - Id be bold & bring Malik on ASAP

Aus will bounce back after first onedayer, but bringing in their B team when they are already down was a foolish decision

Amjid Javed said:
6 Wickets for Afridi! where did that come from!

AJ, Afridi bowled well against Australia in 2005 vb series but was unlucky not to get many wickets because of poor umpiring. There is lot of difference between this and 2005 team, so i'm not surprised he's taken so many wickets, although 6 is a lot for anyone. I'm not his batting fan but always been his bowling fan. Lets hope he keeps up the good work for rest of the matches as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back