Pakistan v Australia | 1st ODI | Dubai | 22/4/09 [Aus Inngs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
shabbu1 said:
Ajmal using his doosra a bit too often right now...use it sparingly lad!

its his stock delivery according to the cricinfo profile

This must be Afridis best bowling figures v a non-minnow?

Ghoshtbuster said:
:)))

The sarcasm wont work now, just enjoy!

bowling is fine, still does not mean he should bat anywhere higher than number 11 :)))

Not seen Aussies collapse like this in ODI v Spin since a CT game v Sri lanka many many years ago!

I just left for 15 mins and Australia go from 100-3 to 110-7...what the heck happened?!

I cant beleive I am missing this! Why work why!!!

Amjid Javed said:
4 of his top 5 best are against non-minnows. If he takes another wicket, this will be the best. In ODI

Amjid Javed said:

4-20 vs India...oh sorry you said non-minnow :D

112-7 off 26 overs

Dont underestimate the leadership of YK in this....

ajmal proves that most ppl here(me included)know f*** all abt our domestic cricket.

I only wish Mitchell Johnson was playing so RA and OZGod could see us spank him first hand :p

yaar my online straming par directv has logo is floating around with commentary. gone into sleep mode, yaar

SMOKED KANGAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ is all I gotta say :D....

Wicket is taking some spin. What are Aus spinoptions

captaan Younis has already had a few good moments from the team in this match

This is a pretty good spell of bowling from the two SAs.

I am lucky today to watch at work, but TVN stream has gone so slow almost frozen since we started taking quick wickets, come on TVN!!!

afridi are not letting them breath, he bowls his overs in no time hehe

15000 people in the stands at the moment and still increasing

After Afridi's overs are done Younis should bring on Gul and Akhtar to clean up the tail before it wags against Rao/Malik.

OZGOD said:
15000 people in the stands at the moment and still increasing
Wow it must be some atmosphere in there.

Cant take Hopes too lightly, he's not entirely Hopeless (excuse the pun), with the bat.

Crowd got in at right time!

6-47 off 14.2 overs from pakistans spinners!

just a reminder - any queries or feedback on the TVN streams, please contact TVN.

Inswinger said:
After Afridi's overs are done Younis should bring on Gul and Akhtar to clean up the tail before it wags against Rao/Malik.
Spot on. Will be interesting to see what YK does and it will give us all an indication of YK as skipper.

asifp said:
bowling is fine, still does not mean he should bat anywhere higher than number 11 :)))
I was talking abt ppl who said he should be dropped if you go back to previous threads now he has played in ODIs as a bowler and performed well but ppl still had a go at him cos of his batting ignoring the fact that he plays as a front line spinner or els he would have been dtopped ages ago.

5fer to Afridi! and what a way to get it.. bracken bowled comprehensively

First goal will be to get to 150. 2nd goal 175. Then 200 if a miracle happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back