Pakistan v England | 1st Test : Day 2 | Dubai Sports City | 18 January 2012 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proud To Be A Pakistani

First Class Player
Runs
Hi ... know there r slightly over 2 hours to start of Play ..but Can't stop planning the day ... how it should be .. me taking off from work .. heading to enjoy the tuk tuk play .... I don't care you call it slow .. if it works .. then I will accept it ... I hope today all our batting line up .... make sure that good work done by the bowlers don't go waste .. so welcome to day 2 ..... Like .. they said don't let have Pakistan have 1st good day .. .we already had that .. so lets get going boys ... keep rolling ... where you are .. what you are doing before the play .. how you plan to watch day 2 ... good luck team Pakistan

Welcome day 2

Last edited:
well to add more , what I have already said , it have been long time , when I woke up last time not thinking that we have to save the day ... today we hold the cards ... bring it on

Get a 100-120 lead by tonight, there's is no shame in playing it slow. Bat the whole day, let them get a sun tan.

well of course , if by the end of play we have lead over 120 ... i would be happy with a day ... but i think if we stay on the pitch .. we will have more than that InshahAllah

Make sure that Pakistan bat for at least 5 sessions. End of the Day get the lead to 130.
Make England pay for not having another spinner............ :D

A lead of 200 runs and above would put serious pressure on England.

I would love to see :ajmal pick another 5 ver here.

Key today is not to lose wicket in the 1st session if we can do that we will dominate.. or if we lose wickets max should be 2 before lunch..

I'm ready for some slow and steady tuk-tuk. That being said I thought Hafeez and Taufeeq were both pretty positive yesterday, so lets hope our top order can really fire and bat out the day.

If they can keep bowling out teams on day 1 i don't care how slow they go on day two and three as long as they get a sizable lead.

They should Just go out and play their natural game we also have a good batting line up with Younus and the tuk tuk master Misbah to steady the ship . Post a really BIG total and aim to bat just once that should send shivers down Englands spine. InshahAllah

Nice Big Bash game going on - Melbourne Renegades v Hobart Hurricanes - Afridi v Rana.

Just incase you get bored of the tuk tuk can watch it for a change.

Ajmal playing mind games again! Says he won't reveal the Teesra, Only time will tell.

Pakistan should occupy the crease here, runs will come. England do not have another spinner.

A reminder for everyone: Don't ask for illegal streaming links on here.

And lastly, enjoy the match. Hope we put up a decent total.

England to let up 500 runs here. I've lost hope. This pessimism feels like a very comfortable spot to me as an England fan with memories of the 2007 Ashes, and other failures that I've repressed coming to the fore again.

Excellent analysis by Naseer on Ten cricket. :nasser

Last edited:
Fox sports are going to show it at 9 pm over here because they are going to show pajama bash first.
Very disappointed.

England to let up 500 runs here. I've lost hope. This pessimism feels like a very comfortable spot to me as an England fan with memories of the 2007 Ashes, and other failures that I've repressed coming to the fore again.

Given what they've done in the past two years, you're not really writing the Flower XI off now are you? :) :warne

Rubbish shot by taufeeq umar .. tried to played through covers

but edged it to fine leg for :four

Anderson is doing the same Umar gul did yesterday

cannot bowl 3 deliveries on one channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back