Pakistan V India | 1st Test Lahore | Official Day 1 Thread [13/1/06]

Asim2Good said:
cricinfo :
And with that it is tea on the first day
Pakistan are in great position at 22 for 2 :))) :))) :)))
thats why u have us peeps giving u all the right info!!! must be an indian typying!!!!!1

hey mods i am trying to pm some one and it says that errors are occuring when i try to pm

Pakistan in a commanding position. Yousuf playing really fast. 48 from 70 balls is not bad at all. And not to forget that six off Kumble! Brilliant stuff.

Pakistan 220/2 in 65.0 overs

play about to begin..lets hope pak are 350 for 2 by the end of this.......both younis n yousaf would be climbing the rankings then for sure ...younis starts off with a 4 super moves to 94 !!

hi guys, thought i'd pop in before i go to bed. Great stuff so far by pakistan. Looks like we will see some afridi fireworks!! pakistan bowlers will need to be on top of their game!

Jonty said:
hi guys, thought i'd pop in before i go to bed. Great stuff so far by pakistan. Looks like we will see some afridi fireworks!! pakistan bowlers will need to be on top of their game!
i hope not until tomorrow!!!

I've been very impressed with Younis...it has been a very composed innings with some glorious strokeplay from him and great running.

50 up for Yousuf

Cavin, gracias for the welcome back. Mum took her sweet shot

nice 4 from Younis...100 up for Younis..

GO Pakistan

is younis khan the new zaheer khan the indian slayer !! well done younis boy the secret is ur clean shave !!!!;)

Yonis keeping his average intact against the Indians with another classic 100 :D

rayhan mention not m8.....yeah the runnings been gud ..gud rotation of the strike thats been the key...salman should learn from them 2!!

rayhan said:
Pak 236/2

Dravid looks worried. Body language looks negative.
wait till afridi comes in...im sure he would be causing a few heart attacks if he gets going!!!

Cavin, Younis's shave must be on account of the 'new' MACH 3 Turbo (Gillette). Younis looks quite, as one would say in Pakistan, Chikna mulaim.

good rotation of strike after the four this is really good stuff from pak

rayhan said:
Cavin, Younis's shave must be on account of the 'new' MACH 3 Turbo (Gillette). Younis looks quite, as one would say in Pakistan, Chikna mulaim.
ha ha ha ha ha , mu ha ha ha ha ha, ke ke ke ke, he he he he ...yeah might be the vibrating bit might still do what they say it should (never does it for me though!!

Congrats YK!!!!

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

He's just continuing on from Bangalore!!!!!

Mash'allah Youni Bhai! Your Father and Brother would be very proud of you! You are a fantastic Pakistani soldier! All our Duas are with you! Make it a double!

Another 4...Square drive for Younis. This is looking ominous. Great balance by Younis

arun laal sounds worried : indians have to put a lid on the scoring rate (with signs of discomfort in his voice as i write another 4 what a short mid off drive!!!!

Azam6380 said:
Mash'allah Youni Bhai! Your Father and Brother would be very proud of you! You are a fantastic Pakistani soldier! All our Duas are with you! Make it a double!

inshallah

arun laal sounds dead....another one he has to realize he cant bowl at both sides of the wicket batsman well set...he sounds dead he he he

rayhan said:
Cavin: did you like the Chikna Mulaim comment...Btw, I am not gay.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha , mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, ke ke ke ke ke........ur quick on ur feet arnt u........i was laughing at that to be honest but ur quick i have to admit...nah never even thought for once that u were mate !!!! ;)

Younis looks like he can do whatever he wants right now

252 for 2

Younis Khan (Useless?) not out 112
Mohammed Yousuf not out 57

Haha, that kid got lost on his way to the Telstra Dome :D

cavin420 said:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha , mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, ke ke ke ke ke........ur quick on ur feet arnt u........i was laughing at that to be honest but ur quick i have to admit...nah never even thought for once that u were mate !!!! ;)

my my Cavin aren't you a save sweet-talker, If I were a girl. :)

Pak 252/2

why dont they bring tendulkar or younis ..i know pakistani batters dont really like playing tendulkar ...........almost a 4 to yousaf...........lets check the reply..2 runs

Current Partnership: 116 runs, 25.3 overs, RR: 4.55

Excellent stuff from these two! South Africa can learn something if they are watching!

Cracking shot by Yousuf.. 4 all the way. Arun Lal's lover Kumble being smacked around.

Hash said:
Current Partnership: 116 runs, 25.3 overs, RR: 4.55

Excellent stuff from these two! South Africa can learn something if they are watching!
+ srilanka even in one dayers ;) another 4 to yousaf...10 off the over!! 262 now

10 off the over!

This is brilliant stuff. Come on! Let's bat India out of this game.

i was hoping for 350 the pace their going
thats achiveable!!!bhajii coming round the wicket to younis now

19 overs 80 runs 0 wkts- Kumble.

Dissapointing stuff from him.

Excellent batting from Pakistan. Totally demoralizing India - hopefully for the rest of the series as well.

Probably another 30 or so minutes before light starts to go.

syed shah said:
19 overs 80 runs 0 wkts- Kumble.

Dissapointing stuff from him.

brilliant stuff from him! Keep it this way Anil! :14: :19:

Back