Pakistan V India | 2nd Test Faisalabad | Official Day 4 Thread [24/1/06]

nafa jafa...funny things can happen in cricket i wouldnt say a draw if i were u!! pakistan can do unexpectdly stupid things at time......outttttttttttttttttttttt

nafajafam said:
Match drawn?

If india can make quick runs ,, now which they are doin n come par wid pakistan score ,,, and pak collapse in the second innings ,,,, it could be very interesting ....

On a Pitch like this u Need Pressure to get wickets out .... not good balls

kuble dumble goes dano boyes gets another stumping..on the line kumble dumble n dani gets another freebeeee india trail by 35 now :O

badxhah said:
If india can make quick runs ,, now which they are doin n come par wid pakistan score ,,, and pak collapse in the second innings ,,,, it could be very interesting ....

On a Pitch like this u Need Pressure to get wickets out .... not good balls
on a pitch like this u need either rana naveed or sami!!!!

if the indian bowlers can swing in the air, then there will be a lot of movement for them. Razzaq was moving quite a bit in those few overs

overlord said:
if the indian bowlers can swing in the air, then there will be a lot of movement for them. Razzaq was moving quite a bit in those few overs

that was reverse.. and Razzi is one of Wasim's fav pupils

cavin420 said:
on a pitch like this u need either rana naveed or sami!!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH how the winds of time have changed ..We need Sami ..I thought i would have hear those words esp on this Forum ....

Sami basher ,,, wake up ,, utho jawano ur sami needs u

inzidabest said:
50 no balls saved and one catch taken could have given Pak a lead of 100 runs.

Better running btwn wik by dravid n poor shot selectin by yuvi n dhoni cud hav givn india 2oo runlead :p

badxhah said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHH how the winds of time have changed ..We need Sami ..I thought i would have hear those words esp on this Forum ....

Sami basher ,,, wake up ,, utho jawano ur sami needs u
im one of his few fans here on pp sir.................!
given not out by the third umpire

octavian said:
that was reverse.. and Razzi is one of Wasim's fav pupils

i just watched last couple of balls before razzaq was off, so i guess i missed that ....

in that case the 'seamers' of india could be quite hopeless

then again we have a great tendency to make champions out of the most bhangee players in any team

im sure if pindi or freedi talk dirty to bhaji he wont go to the umpire he doesnt look like a sisi to me..........would be intresting if he talks back :D 558 now india

m off folks. dissapointed. Pak should have won this test. Lot of improvement needed. fielding , catching , no balls. very poor show

Reminder: Pls always post score updates on this thread wherever possible.

Bulletproof Monk said:
can anyone describe the look on pathan face when he was out?
he was smiling n seemed preety happy.......laughed his way out of the feild! ;-)

2 overs to the new ball for ma money pindi should be brought staight into the attack!!! n he should run through them like saqi ran through em in chennai what a match that was ....just watched it on borderline :p

MenInGreen said:
Reminder: Pls always post score updates on this thread wherever possible.

Miggy, the update is Pakistan have squandere a good chance of winning the test, India have done marvellous to fight back, Ramiz and Sanjay renewed their wedding vows and Danish just converted!!

:6:

559 indiq dani right on the mone to khan!

h a ha ha ha a lady fan of waqar younis...had a sign of i miss you waqar ............:shiva ooo waqar u have family here dont u.....hmm..waqar i think they miss me in the feild.....:))):)))....but im happy sitting next to u shiva

444444444444444 sloged sweet 563 now

still no signs of pindi...freedi comes in...bhaji tries to hit it out of the ground could get past pindi!!:)))threw the kitchen sink at it next ball 1 run

6666666666 into the crowd plz someone shut kami keeps on saying koi baat nai lala koi baat nai after eevery boundery :))):))) trail by only 9 make that 8 with that single 580 now

It is a shame that Harbajan is taking the pakistan bowling apart...pure shame...

afridi gets bhajiiiii tha twas plumb now india trail by 1 run can pak get that all imp advantage :D

Back