Pakistan V India | 2nd Test Faisalabad | Official Day 4 Thread [24/1/06]

Abdul28

Tape Ball Star
Runs
I have made a little early, well, i think so...

We need some quick wickets today so that we come in to bat.

no you have not. I feel the pressure. wonder what players must be going through.
anyone watching live . any commentary or pitch report, predicitons?

Very disappointing so far, if possible, pitches should be standardized. Only then, spectators
won't be cheated out of a decision. Win or lose, they deserve their money and time's worth.

Can't they lay out some sort of upper layer of some material to make it a standard surface.
After all, we are in 21st century.

they showed this moring on STARIGH DRIVE that tainda hand was on the glove when the ball touched his glove. they showed the close up of it and Manjey and Geoff it was cleraly out.no doubt about it.

pathan007 said:
they showed this moring on STARIGH DRIVE that tainda hand was on the glove when the ball touched his glove. they showed the close up of it and Manjey and Geoff it was cleraly out.no doubt about it.

did they talk anything about today. where is cavin

Yeah what are they talking about right now on straight drive?

Straight drive is a sick program.

Yeah where is the PakPassion's official commentary guy, commentary threads just arent the same without him.

inzidabest said:
did they talk anything about today. where is cavin
eaxctly this was the almost the 1st conversation of the programe. they showed a an article from Indian newspaper where the headline read out "
Tendulkar walks, leaves fans in shock". and then they showed the close up of it and Tenda hand was on the bat when the ball touched it. it was clearly out there was not even a bit of doubt in it.

Last edited:
CHANDTARA said:
Is Their Gona Be Any Any Help From The Pitch For The Bowlers Today?

After lunch, after it's baked in the sun.

It might be too late after that. :(

Let's hope for the best.

^no man. they showed the pitch there is absolutely nothing in it. perfect for batting. bowliers will have to strive hard and give it 110%to get any result.

BREAKING NEWS: nothing in the idiotic pitch hence no collapse no nothing no result...another day of indian kicking our behind...

I rather let India bat all day than us havving to bat again, I just think we are gonna collapse under pressure.

What can you do, we needed to hang on any half chances we got yesterday and failed to do so. Tough chance or not, still a chance and on this wicket you need to take all half chances possible.

Why couldnt that beamer just hit Dhoni. Why is that for once we get Sehwag out but not dhoni. I want Patel back lol

Dhoni getting really lucky now. LBW shots, balls falling shot of fielders.

man so many runs off that over...I'm going to sleep I hate this match ...i hate test matches...i hate the pakistan team...i hate the pcb...i hate this ***** of a pitch

We came so clsoe to winning but dropped our chances. Next test Pakistan need to work on fielding dramatically.

126.6 Shoaib Akhtar to Dhoni, (noball) bye: FOUR, fast and furious. This
one is a beamer and luckily for Dhoni is well down the leg side.
That is a deadly, dangerous delivery and Shoaib gets a warning
from Simon Taufel!
That is an exceptionally dangerous beamer. It could easily have
knocked Dhoni's head off. Shoaib needs to be more careful than
that.

WOW.

I think Dhoni just slaughtered Pindi. He is getting lucky too but brave hittings.

I mean Ind got thrashed too..But bowlers didnt bowl around the wicket beamers into the ribcage or throw ball back at the batsmen inside the crease..
I mean,take it on the chin and move on..But not turn this into a sstreetfight.

Last edited:
I haven't seen Shoaib bowl at 97 mph for months! He must be really p*ssed off! Well played Dhoni, he deserves credit.

I think pak is missing Rana here ... Razzy got Sehwag but was otherwise useless

taps said:
I mean Ind got thrashed too..But bowlers didnt bowl around the wicket beamers into the ribcage or throw ball back at the batsmen inside the crease..
I mean,take it on the chin and move on..But not turn this into a sstreetfight.

That's because none of your bowlers are capable you troll :))) !

there were many instances when the indian bowlers threw the ball back i saw rp singh do it too

Man I wish Wasim/Waqar were bowling right now. This would already be over

cool..Let a neutral observer watch this match and they will tell u which team is behaving in an unruly manner..as for the comment abt capability of bowlers,all u ahve to do is look at the scores in the two tests..whatever the talent,nothing much to seperate the two bowlers..Infact,some wud argue,atleast Ind bowlers have taken more wickets

lahori2 said:
Man I wish Wasim/Waqar were bowling right now. This would already be over
Lets move fwd. How about Rana in place of Razzy.

the_game said:
That's because none of your bowlers are capable you troll :))) !

they werre all gone yesterday when tenddy UV n Dravid were out in quick sucession now they are back .. talkin abt good sportmanship wow ...

if u guys have the guts y dont u stay here when pakistan is doin well .. nooo u cant take that.

I m jus sorry to say that. we were all praising dhooni;s inning here ...u guys could have done when afridi was goin gr8 guns ,, but nooo .. only u guys show up when indian is doin well how pathetic

Taps it was an accidental beamer.

Guys was that his fastest ball of the match? How fast was it plz?

Pindi too completed his century ... Dani and Asif are close. This cant go any worse than this.

Taps you are taking it over the top. Shoaib did nto intend for that bouncer like Kumble does when he throws it our batsmen head.

nadeem said:
Taps it was an accidental beamer.

Guys was that his fastest ball of the match? How fast was it plz?

Exactly .. It must be close to 100. But Pindi dint say sorry ;-) for obvious reasons.

Guys was that his fastest of the match? How fast plz? :D

Dhoni out .. too much agression. Well played this fella.

with that wicket of dhoni : although he threw it away dani boy was celebrating like he got him for a duck,,,....:))):)))

as i was saying with that wicket of dhoni , cav returns with a vengance gud morning peeps..........!
india trail by 91 now

PAK shud wrap it up now and send LALA in to open .

brilliant knock by Dhoni - also gotta give him credit for going at the ball despite being close to 150 - some of his team mates can learn a thing or two from him :21:

Guys How Fast Was That Beamer And Was That His Fastest Of The Match Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

nadeem said:
PAK shud wrap it up now and send LALA in to open .
u mean u want to see pakistan loose the test match if freedi gets out quickly by any chance :O

Geordie Ahmed said:
brilliant knock by Dhoni - also gotta give him credit for going at the ball despite being close to 150 - some of his team mates can learn a thing or two from him :21:
true .. this fella plays quite like Sehwag.... Pak shud wrap up quickly.

after that wicket of dhoni...dani boy gets a super duper special kiss on the cheek from pindi :))):)))

I think Ind should declare now and force Pak to set a target..Go for a win and force the issue..Malik osnt playing and Inzi is injured

cavin420 said:
with that wicket of dhoni : although he threw it away dani boy was celebrating like he got him for a duck,,,....:))):)))

as i was saying with that wicket of dhoni , cav returns with a vengance gud morning peeps..........!
india trail by 91 now
where were u

taps said:
I think Ind should declare now and force Pak to set a target..Go for a win and force the issue..Malik osnt playing and Inzi is injured
u must be joking to do that u need both confidence in ur ability + some guts:D
491 now india asif bowling to pathan right on the money

nadeem said:
Guys How Fast Was That Beamer And Was That His Fastest Of The Match Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

156km/h. I already mentioned it in the previous page.

Back