Pakistan v India | Asia Cup: Match 4 | Dambulla | 19/06/2010 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these morons really int'l cricketers? Do they not even bother to watch other teams on the int'l circuit to learn a few basics like, taking singles?
It's pathetic.

oh come on Farhat just get off the mark yaar.

I sense a suicidal shot is not too far away from Farhat.

FARHAT to kasam khaii hai ... offstump kay thoree bhee bahar hogee meine touch nahi karnee :)

NOOOOO, we almost had him back in the pavillion :(

Now he's on strike to waste another 6 balls. God help us

8 /0 after 3 overs, the final delivery of the over was a nasty one..

Farhat, giving too much respect to kumar

Farhat off the mark in the ugliest manner. I hope he can get on with it now.

The flattest track you can get, and all our openers can think of is survival!

Can see Akmal Jnr and his green lips, thats his trademark....

game plan is not to loose early wickets, but that doesn't mean don't score any runs

survive is ok .. but after wasting so many deliveries .... they should not get out

44444444444 :D

Romali_rotti said:
Good to see Kumar bending his back and hitting good speeds of 123's Km's :)
You have to do something to avoid being classified as a spinner! :p

This shot from Butt I think shows us all that 300 is a minimum here - look how fast that raced away!

Good shot by Butt.

Ha someone issued a fatwa against taking singles? Why are our team so against it?

Hash said:
Good shot by Butt.

Ha someone issued a fatwa against taking singles? Why are our team so against it?
Far too many dot balls. They cant expect the likes of Afridi and Razzaq and Umar to come in and score at 7 or 8 an over, after a slow start.

Farhat not out 2 from 290780921378091328 balls

God Farhat, stop wasting balls in powerplay.

Do something already.

Just look at this freaking farhat... he is not in touch ... so far.... the time he try to play the ball outside offstump.. he is way to tentative ....

Butt likes indian attack......4444444444444............
Ashish nehra.............what can I say??.........I am happy he is bowling only one boundary bal/overl in his spell so far

Imran Farhat was rubbish when he last played an ODI years ago. He is still rubbish today.

India will have 25+ runs after 4 overs, it's time to go after the bowlers, farhat will lose his wicket with this tuck tuck

Track looks flattish, its not a very slow track though

Not many short balls being bowled by the Indians... suprising

Farhat is boring as hell. He needs to get on with it. 2 runs of 16 runs against ordinary bowling ...this is pathetic.

Hash said:

Why would anybody take singles when Butt is on crease --- not even himself. He knows what kind of runner he is between the wickets.

Farhat is gonna ruin us in this game. First with his batting, and soon with his fielding.

Lady luck smiling on Farhat.

Horrible jab outside off gets the edge....goes for 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back