Pakistan v India | Asia Cup: Match 4 | Dambulla | 19/06/2010 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poison said:
We're doing ok, its only four overs lol
The flattest of tracks, the politest of lollipop throwers, and they are scoring at three an over! Not good enough!

better shot!

Scoring rate has picked up but they are still flatly refusing to even attempt to take singles.

Bangladesh had the right idea against India - they were like 35/0 in 2.4 overs against them.

Finally some intent shown by farhat, two lucky fours

Momo said:
The flattest of tracks, the politest of lollipop throwers, and they are scoring at three an over! Not good enough!

Yaar one big over will push it up to 5 an over, I foresee wrist slitting :moyo

Romali_rotti said:
lol They are trying Alliya :)))
At the moment it is the medicrity of Butt/Farhat against Praveen/Nehra! Too close to call, Alliya! :)))

There is some un-even bounce or was :butt once again blaming the pitch by looking at it for no obvious reasons? :13:

These openers should have been playing 20 years ago. Today the scoring rate is not good enough.

Afridi_Fan said:
There is some un-even bounce or was :butt once again blaming the pitch by looking at it for no obvious reasons? :13:

Sehwag left a half eaten pakora there, I believe.

gollumbird said:
These openers should have been playing 20 years ago. Today the scoring rate is not good enough.

gollum you just said they should be on 50 or thereabouts after 5 overs. Watching too much T20 mate.

gollumbird said:
Too slow should have been 50 or thereabouts...

No worries. We have few jets waiting in the dressing room.

:umarakmal

:afridi

:akmal

:razaaq

HIT THE BALL FARHAT.

This is absolutely atrocious. I thought Afridi would know that Farhat is nothing but crap - we should've sent Saeed Ajmal or Aamer to open instead.

Poison said:
Yaar one big over will push it up to 5 an over, I foresee wrist slitting :moyo
I am certainly against rist slitting, which explains why I don't even mind 30-3 (as long as it is brisk). But what I mind is thuk thuk in powerplays with polite lollypops on a tray on offer!

Poison said:
gollum you just said they should be on 50 or thereabouts after 5 overs. Watching too much T20 mate.

The pitch is flat, slow, hard, no swing, no seam, no nothing...just tailor made for batting...we needed to take advantage of PP overs...

Farhat is genuinely pissed that Shahzaib has been dropped after just one game, and wants to see him back in the team as soon as possible.

Farhat is creating pressure for Butt now =/

I'd rather have only 9 wickets in hand and play only 10 fielders than play Imran Farhat. He can't do ANYTHING.

If these two open in England vs Aus/Eng, we might as well play will 9 players!

I think they are batting so slowly because they think its a T20.

Someone should tell them it isn't.

These idiots Are using to many balls.

Butt and Farhat are confident that 150 will be a good enough target to defend.

gollumbird said:
The pitch is flat, slow, hard, no swing, no seam, no nothing...just tailor made for batting...we needed to take advantage of PP overs...

And just tailor-made for Butt and Farhat to show they just are not cut out for ODI cricket as openers.

Our openers are being silly and looking to smash the leather off each ball.

Singles are clearly not in their cricketing repertoire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back