Pakistan v India | Asia Cup: Match 4 | Dambulla | 19/06/2010 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
imshally81 said:
only one.... ilyas farhat

Oh bhai he's Imran's father in law, not his dad. It's not as if Imran took his wife's surname after their marriage, although he probably should've, seeing how that guy's single handedly managed to keep him in the team for so many years now.

Ramiz: "These two openers' DNA dictates that they are attackers!"

Now I am sure Rameez inhales!

Bhaiyo in dono batsmen ko dr ney pregnant honey ki waja sey running sey mana kiya hai.

Mehrbaani faram ker muft mein tanqeed na kerin.

Shukriya.

outfield is very fast
seriously .... indian batsman will eatup us in this track

Good platform set here, watch the fun begin :butt

There's a lot of whinging by our "senior" members on the board. We haven't lost a wicket yet some stupid bashing going on. We already know they are crap at running etc so what is the point of crying?

Pakistan must start scoing now. This is a 300 (min) wicket.

imshally81 said:
outfield is very fast

O Pa ji.

Have some faith yaar, just 10 overs have gone.

Afridi_Fan said:
Bhaiyo in dono batsmen ko dr ney pregnant honey ki waja sey running sey mana kiya hai.

Mehrbaani faram ker muft mein tanqeed na kerin.

Shukriya.

:akhtar

Rameez: butt is naturally an aggressive batsman.

Yes and afridi is The ideal test player

LOL Indian bowlers attempting the bouncers :)))

Its of no use if there ain't no pace :akhtar

imshally81 said:
outfield is very fast

i have the same feeling .. track is not that bad to bat on .

one thing is .. track will be slow a bit . in second innings .. showed slight hints of that

khalil1986 said:
There's a lot of whinging by our "senior" members on the board. We haven't lost a wicket yet some stupid bashing going on. We already know they are crap at running etc so what is the point of crying?

yeah , actually its not a bad start

Why couldn't you do this earlier Farhat?

God I hate our team sometimes

khalil1986 said:

You're right. These seniors have been enjoying a free ride on the board for too long. We need some youngsters on the board to revive it.

lol Ramiz : 'quiet like a mouse ...' I think he forgot the rest of the expression.

this is totally batting track
even ..... imran farhat is still making the runz

we're showing a little too much respect to this average pace attack, if it's there to hit, give 110%.

Not a bad start by the openers, not great either, but no wickets down is a good thing they need to cash in on this...

this isnt 2020 where u have to hit from ball one. weve seen pak be 60-3 after 18 overs and get 300 against india
so this a very good start

Ramiz should not be allowed to talk for more than ten minutes at a time.

Down2Earth said:
we're showing a little too much respect to this average pace attack, if it's there to hit, give 110%.
really,they playing sensible cricket.

Runs seem to be flowing more now for these two.

Good platform being set.

Nice start, now must capatalise, 50 in 11.2 overs is not a bad start, but i think Pak will need at least 300 to have a chance. Well played so far.

Salman Butt is setting up for another anchoring 100 against India :butt :butt :butt

really conservative approach here by the batsman for a pitch like this. indian batsman would be making hay here. but then again they have the ability.

good morning guys as it is almost 6 here in toronto.

Folks. This just in.

Pakistan have finally found the opening pair for the next 50 matches they have sorely missed since Saeed-Sohail!

I dont care if these two play the first 30 for 130-140 we have the batting lineup to score 200 in the last 20 so as long as they don't loose wickets. They are going great. With the last batting powerplay available a team can score from 150-200 just like in T20 cricket

Good running, a couple.

Has the baby got delivered between the overs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back