Pakistan v India | Asia Cup: Match 4 | Dambulla | 19/06/2010 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Ravi acting as if Sehwag is one of the best offies of all time?

Bhajji and Sehwag must not be allowed to get away with 2 3 4 run overs.

These two are trying their best to keep the scoring low and I am not talking about the two bowlers.

Afridi should be batting against Sehwag.

Farhat gone. A blessing perhaps. Against Bhajji and Shewag we need a right hander who can hit.

Farhat is useless cricketer. I hope this is for this loser and his susssraaa

The idiot farhat has messed it up by using too many balls for nothing! What a tame dismissal!

Time for Malik or Umar Akmal to come in, no point in having 2 lef handers at th crease

Farhat screws up the powerplay and gifts his wickets, this jerk played well for the opposition. Another wicket and we are in deep ****. Mind you, this is a dead track.

Butt to make ANOTHER century against India? How many times has he done that?

Kathak Maharaj at the crease at #3 :malik

Leading from the front. Make him captain now. Lulz

Malik's a good choice, but I would have gambled and sent in Umar Akmal.

Seem like batting first is easier on this wicket since SL scored over 300 runs, so U Amin is by passed and Mr Sifarishi will come ONE DOWN.

What a poor poor decision to send Malik at no.3. A guy who pisses in his pants against all other teams should have been sent at no8 against india just to tell him that you wont be given a free chance to be comfortable and book a place in the side for another 1 year on the basis of this easy innings.

Farhat is no good. He was rubbish three years ago. He is rubbish today. He will be rubbish next year too.

He can be dropped forever now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back