Pakistan v India | Asia Cup: Match 4 | Dambulla | 19/06/2010 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahmed Zulfiqar said:
Malik's a good choice, but I would have gambled and sent in Umar Akmal.

everyone would love to gamble, if there are no consequences involved

SirRyanOfSalford said:
Umar Amin, beautifully pushed around by morons :younis :afridi

Two off-spinners bowling. Umar Amin is a left hander.

Do the maths yourself. :19:

On a different note, Shewag is peremnnially bald despite all those transplants.

SirRyanOfSalford said:
Umar Amin, beautifully pushed around by morons :younis :afridi

No, it would be moronic to send in another leftie against 2 offspinners...common sense.

Momo said:
Farhat is no good. He was rubbish three years ago. He is rubbish today. He will be rubbish next year too.

He can be dropped forever now.

Pearls of wisdom. PCB please take note. :ibutt

Malik on fire. Already a four. I think Sania is probably in the stands. Trying to impress the new bride.

and Malik has started with his favourite shot of previous inns against Indians..a late cut ..:14:

*syed59* said:
What a poor poor decision to send Malik at no.3. A guy who pisses in his pants against all other teams should have been sent at no8 against india just to tell him that you wont be given a free chance to be comfortable and book a place in the side for another 1 year on the basis of this easy innings.

I thought it was a good deplayer of decision, better player of spin than most, plus Umar Amin is left handed, there really is no point in having two left handers against off spinners.

Afridi_Fan said:
Two off-spinners bowling. Umar Amin is a left hander.

Do the maths yourself. :19:

I did and it told me no left hander stops playing just coz an off spinner is bowling.

Is it me or have they started scoring a little quicker after Farhat's dismissal?

This is the point where ODIs suffer in terms of entertainment....knocking the ball around for singles when the team is 82/1 in the 20th over.

Man, I am liking Malik for a change. Butt has had a positive effect after Malik came in.

Just keep going guys,take 5 singles in every over,no need to worry about run rate..Just keep wkts in hand..:afridi

Salaam All

Good start today.

Salman Butt for 100 today?

Algeria wore light green last night and also outplayed the opposition.

Pakistan still ahead of India at home, in India, in neutral places despite having openers like Farhat.

Momo said:
Farhat is no good. He was rubbish three years ago. He is rubbish today. He will be rubbish next year too.

He can be dropped forever now.

give him a break. was a good opening partnership and farhats first odi for almost 4 years

sagar said:
Man, I am liking Malik for a change. Butt has had a positive effect after Malik came in.

After Farhat, even had Ajmal walked in it would have been a positive effect.

50 for Butt and with that his Average for ODI has gone up to 37 :D

Ahmed Zulfiqar said:
Malik khul ke khel, time zaaya naheen karna!
Dont act like a 5 year old..Let him build his inns first..Upping the rate wont be a problem later on..:afridi,:umarakmal

Blistering Barnacle said:
This is the point where ODIs suffer in terms of entertainment....knocking the ball around for singles when the team is 82/1 in the 20th over.

I would disagree. Rebuiding an innings during the middle overs requires a lot of skill :jm

SB always does it against India, any other team, he'll get out for under 20.

Malik is actually playing quite well here. Really nice shot for FOUR.

Inshallah we will some good batting from Pakistan Malik doing his normal against susrali.

Great cut shot by Shoaib. In the last match against India, he scored about 7o runs in that region!

Malik will probably have sleep on the sofa today. Bhabi won't allow him anywhere near her.

Momo said:
Pakistan still ahead of India at home, in India, in neutral places despite having openers like Farhat.

And they have got worst record at home

Played 26 lost 17 won 9

talha.raja said:
give him a break. was a good opening partnership and farhats first odi for almost 4 years
Sorry but 25 of 45 on a flat track with pineapple throwers on is NOT acceptable.

fawad_wellwisher said:
I would disagree. Rebuiding an innings during the middle overs requires a lot of skill :jm

Your choice of the term "re-building" is really weird given that Pak is in a very strong position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back