Pakistan v India | Asia Cup: Match 4 | Dambulla | 19/06/2010 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, now is the time to shoot the runrate. RD is here.

guys why have i not reicieved a link for the pak games. i just paid 9.99 to espn and i have not recieved a link? how does it work

Bhajji made a terrible mistake by getting out Farhat, Pak going nicely now.

hur rizvi said:
And they have got worst record at home

Played 26 lost 17 won 9
Yes we have traditionally given them a royal drubbing in their own backyard.

Blistering Barnacle said:
Your choice of the term "re-building" is really weird given that Pak is in a very strong position.

71 off 16 overs doesn't really qualify as very strong position on this pitch when these 2 started.

I am really starting like Malik here. He is playing really nice and 44444444

Momo said:
Farhat is no good. He was rubbish three years ago. He is rubbish today. He will be rubbish next year too.

He can be dropped forever now.

That's harsh. The man's on 999 ODI runs :)

Shoaib with another deft touch. In his last match he murdered India in that region.

It is obvious that Shastri doesn't like what he is seeing and I love that.

Momo said:
Shoaib with another deft touch. In his last match he murdered India in that region.

and dhoni "complained" about this crime in post match ceremony.

Malik has always been a great player of spin.

It was smart to send him in. I am surprised he is doing this well.

This is really good partnership. Just what the doctor ordered. Both Butt and Malik playing well.

Anwaar said:
Yes, I remember he said he had NEVER seen so many runs scored in that area ever before. :malik

Momo said:
In how many matches? And more importantly, with a strike rate of?

lol I'm not saying he's not rubbish. He is. I mean don't drop him forever. Maybe let him come back when he's 35 for a dead rubber to get that 1 run.

After that, it's up to him :)))

We can say alot about Malik, but he plays good against India

Anwaar said:
He said something like this, 'its the first time I've seen so many runs being scored in that region.':malik,:moyo

Blistering Barnacle said:
Farhat isn't a long term solution. But he's better than Shahzaib at this point.

What?! Farhat has been playing this for years and years, Shahzaib has been only playing for 2 years.

array bhaiya, indians apney jeejo ko respect de rehain hai, sania didi ko jawab dena hoga :)))

gothamcronie118 said:
lol I'm not saying he's not rubbish. He is. I mean don't drop him forever. Maybe let him come back when he's 35 for a dead rubber to get that 1 run.

After that, it's up to him :)))
Oh, I see your point now.

In that case, let him score that one run in the next match and drop him forever. :moyo

Seen Sheen said:
He said something like this, 'its the first time I've seen so many runs being scored in that region.':malik,:moyo

Dhoni should place all the fielders behind the wkt

I sense a hundred from Malik here. The way he is playing, it looks he will get there unless he does something stupid.

dhump said:
Is it me or commentry team wants India to win????
I'm afraid its just you bro...because the commentators today have been very appreciative of how pak is going about their batting. . . No bias there so it'll be better if we shun our bias too:)

Da Best said:
What?! Farhat has been playing this for years and years, Shahzaib has been only playing for 2 years.

That's why Farhat is better "at this point" as I said.

Shahzaib is crap right now. If he gets better, great. But he looked terrible the other day and in the 09 T20 WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back