Pakistan v India | Asia Cup: Match 4 | Dambulla | 19/06/2010 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moon sahib out, well played though. Akmal Jr now

Now i hope we don't loose some quick wkts coz the run rate now is not very good.

Akmal has green lipstick on. A 50 (at least) is almost guaranteed.

Butt :)))

Butt jo bhi kar le Butty maarne se baaz naheen aata!

does this guy not learn, because the amount of run outs he gets is unreal.

A good innings by Butt nevertheless. Cchoti moti chawwal to ab Butt maare ga hi na! Well played any way.

they've not shown the run out replay on my channel.. any one seen it?

so stupid, be it fielding or be it batting Salman Butt knows how to bring the opposition side from loosing position to a winning position, jerk

Gah, the minute I start watching, both Malik and Butt get out. Looks like the two of them played well though. Let's hope the others build on this platform now

Pak is playing this one day in the style of 90s. !00 in 25 overs, 200 in 40 overs and 250 in 50 overs.

siccric said:
Gah, the minute I start watching, both Malik and Butt get out. Looks like the two of them played well though. Let's hope the others build on this platform now
Your bad luck leave immediately :afridi

These Akmals bat well but their upper portions are for the most part empty.

two youngsters a bit nervous..
they should take it easy at the start...and then accelerate..
On the other hand, India should look to put more pressure here..

Khabri420 said:
Why aren't they showing a reply of the run out from the side-on camera?

I was thinking the same thing. I don't know why the umpire gave it out without referring it even. It was pretty close

Afridi should have come in, as he is in form and it is stupid to have two youngsters when afridi is sitting in the dressing room

If Butt dragged his bat in instead of having it in the air while running, he would've been safe :butt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back