Pakistan v India | Asia Cup: Match 4 | Dambulla | 19/06/2010 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does butt run blindly, i cant actually get my head around it he must have adressed this issue.

siccric said:
If Butt dragged his bat in instead of having it in the air while running, he would've been safe :butt
Everybody knows that one has to run between the ball and the stumps. Everybody except Butt of course. And some other Pakistanis too.

Once again Butt caught napping.......

but i am pleased to see Umar Amin and Umar Akmal at the crease and they are potential Super stars of pakistan

siccric said:
If Butt dragged his bat in instead of having it in the air while running, he would've been safe :butt

He was EASILY IN.. they showed it once.. he was in.. butt was grounded... and afta that they didnt show it

They havnt shown the side angle of butts run out...

Was it a direct hit.. or did dhonis gloves remove the bails... did he have the ball in his hand at that time....

It was worth a darn look, tough luck for butt for putting himself in that situation

Amin gone too. He has not been impressive as yet (contrary to popular perception). After 7 (27) in the last match when he threw his wicket away, he hasn't impressed today either.

Still early days though.

I have to say this Umar Amin dude looks good technically, he may not have the killer instinct yet but that can come with time, this is the sort of batsman that Pakistan should perservere with, not rubbush like Shahzaib, saying that he has just got out, but still he has displayed more in terms of techique as a cricketer than the likes of Shahzaib or Khurram Manzoor will ever do so in internaional cricket.

Very good start by Pakistan and top 3 batted really well today. I was very impressed with MAlik batting, batted superbly but unfortunately got out and farhat bat good aswell, just needs a few more games to get going. But saab was on his way for a 100 but his stupidity cost him the wicket...i hope we atleast get to 280+ as few overs ago 300+ was confirmed but 2 quick wickets changed things now these 2 youngsters has to score quick and oh my umer amin gone what a bad game he is having. excellent catch by kohli...hope lala change things around. dont wanna see another collapse...hope umer n afridi settle things up and stay on the crease for atleast 10 overs or so so later on kamran n razzak candle handle things and boost the score...they need to touch 200 by 38th over then we wud hv good chance of 300 runs...lala on teh crease

Gotta feel for UA,he didnt do anything wrong there,it was all due to the sheer brilliance of Kohli..

might be good in the long run. afridi Abdul Razzaq, and Akmal bros are likely to be more destructive. Hope they take the power play when there are still players left who can take advantage

Gone start gone wasted , if Pak don't bat sensibly now then it will be easy win for india

game has reached to a tricky point, anything could happen, couple more quick wicket n we're in deep trouble, a good partnership n india is in deep trouble.

i must say he looked good in that brief stay. . . But i think these young batters need to be told to play straight until they get their eye in. . . And then look to play behind the wicket etc. . . No need to be flashy imo

Very impressed by India's fielding today. They haven't been this good in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back