Pakistan v India | Asia Cup: Match 4 | Dambulla | 19/06/2010 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets hope shoaib is on form today........ i really hope he stick around un injured...for a couple of years...

shotttttt from Afridi

this guy has all the talent in the world. If only he had someone elses head for most of his career

siccric said:
shotttttt from Afridi

this guy has all the talent in the world. If only he had someone elses head for most of his career
Then he would have been an ordinary Cricketer - just another photocopy. I am glad he isn't one!

One too many shots from Akmal

He needs to work on that aspect of his game. Kamran needs to take over being the sensible one out in the middle now, and let Afridi do his magic

Poor shot selection, just rotate The strike, trying to Get 2 cute.

U Akmal is too cheeky and cocky for his own good. There is a sense of arrogance around him which will not help him. He should try to play straight as much as he can

Momo said:
Then he would have been an ordinary Cricketer - just another photocopy. I am glad he isn't one!

that's a valid point too, but imagine if he played how he did against SL regularly in his career? no one else can do that :afridi

Afridi can still get Pakistan to 300 ... if he goes now we'll still be in the hunt for 260 odd, which should be competitive.

Dr Khan said:
U Akmal is too cheeky and cocky for his own good. There is a sense of arrogance around him which will not help him. He should try to play straight as much as he can

Hmm...he seems to be bit over confident ..

Dr Khan said:

Drop karo is ko bhi!

Whenever Umar Akmal gets out while he trudges back to the pavilion he always looks like he'll start crying any minute! :))

Omar Malik said:
Whenever Umar Akmal gets out while he trudges back to the pavilion he always looks like he'll start crying any minute! :))

After all he's Kamran's brother :p

jadega bowling really well... close to the stumps . not gving ne room

205/5 in 40 overs

95 in 10 overs ... hmmm what say ?

Jadeja has not been murdered today after a long time (at least matches that I have watched).

adnan yasin said:
jadega bowling really well... close to the stumps . not gving ne room

205/5 in 40 overs

95 in 10 overs ... hmmm what say ?

Against India, Pakistan got 100 in 10 overs with Misbah and Younis ( I think ), now it's Akmal and Afridi there so I hope they get at least 100 in 10 overs.

jusarrived said:
Kamran is the exact opposite ,looks like he is blushing all the time .

From where i'm looking he has this omnipresent constipated look on his face :p

Momo said:
Jadeja has not been murdered today after a long time (at least matches that I have watched).

his economy is 4.86 after 27 matches , hes actually done better than he gets credit to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back