Pakistan v India | Asia Cup: Match 4 | Dambulla | 19/06/2010 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Khan said:
U Akmal is too cheeky and cocky for his own good. There is a sense of arrogance around him which will not help him. He should try to play straight as much as he can

His attitude reminds a bit of Miandad.
he just needs one or two more release shots so he doesn't get bogged down and play a stupid shot

jusarrived said:
his economy is 4.86 after 27 matches , hes actually done better than he gets credit to
Fair enough. I have only seem him bowl in five six matches (mostly T20).

jusarrived said:
his economy is 4.86 after 27 matches , hes actually done better than he gets credit to

Yeah he's a decent ODI player. He sucks at T20 though, don't know why they play him there.

Need boundaries,I'm not going to expect Razzaq to thrash the ball first time. He likes to take time, so Kamran/ Afridi better keep their wickets.

Take the power play so Kami, Afridi and if need be Razzaq can use it rather then leaving it to Akhtar, Aamir & Ajmal

something is wrong with kamran akmal, either he is not happy with afridi or under his leadership, or something else, i can just sense something is not right with kami

Kamran should learn how to rotate the strike better. Its a straight ball which needs to be worked.

we'r all hoping for 300 but 270-280 seems more likely which isnt the worst total in the world. Inshallah afridi pushes us past 300 tho

7 overs left - 42 balls - 82 runs needed. I back us :razzler

I honestly blame Akmal for Afirdis wicket. Playing absolute rubbish and putting all the pressure on afridi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back