Pakistan v New Zealand | 1st T20I | Rawalpindi | April 18 | Pre-Match Discussion

Which side will win the 1st T20I game?

• Total voters

BouncerGuy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
The first T20I of the five-match series between Pakistan and New Zealand is scheduled to take place at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium in Rawalpindi on Thursday (April 18). Star Batter Babar Azam will start his 2nd campaign as Pakistan’s white-ball captain in the series opener, whereas the hosts will play under the leadership of Michael Bracewell.

What will be your playing 11 for the 1st T20 match?

Please comment and share your thoughts.

Pakistan should win this game as the KIWI team is handicapped even more now after the injuries of Finn Allen and Mark Henry.

I thought the tour matches are begining soon after looking at this thread. Still 5 days to go

Let Azam bat at 3 or 4 and let him totally SACK this New Zealand school team!

InshAllah 20 years of service for Pakistan to get payback for the crimes of Misbah ul Haq towards Pakistan!

NZ should go with

Robinson
Seifert(wk)
Foxcroft
Clarkson
Chapman
McConchie
Bracewell(c)
Foulkes
O'Rourke
Sears
Duffy

Let's see what this side can do against full strength Pakistan side. Should be very interesting to see :inti

NZ should go with

Robinson
Seifert(wk)
Foxcroft
Clarkson
Chapman
McConchie
Bracewell(c)
Foulkes
O'Rourke
Sears
Duffy

Let's see what this side can do against full strength Pakistan side. Should be very interesting to see :inti
What should be the playing 11 for the first game?

What should be the playing 11 for the first game?
What I posted, imo, should be NZ's playing XI in the first game. Switch McConchie to 4 and Clarkson to 6 maybe because that's where they bat in Super Smash.

NZC already know what they get with Neesham and Sodhi so no need to try them out. Duffey has been the better bowler compared to Lister whereas Rourke and Sears have good pace. Blundell is inferior to Seifert, so he should be back up only. So this should be the playing XI NZ should go for.

I don't understand the purpose of this series, when all the main players of New Zealand are absent. Instead of playing this series, the PCB could arrange inter-team matches.

Let Azam bat at 3 or 4 and let him totally SACK this New Zealand school team!

InshAllah 20 years of service for Pakistan to get payback for the crimes of Misbah ul Haq towards Pakistan!

Misbah was initially hard on Azam for lacking the discipline to be fit as he started gaining weight instead of losing. However the past 2 PSLs he's been impressed by his hitting around the park and even compared him to SKY last year. Takes a big man to overlook one's flaws and still praise them

Misbah was initially hard on Azam for lacking the discipline to be fit as he started gaining weight instead of losing. However the past 2 PSLs he's been impressed by his hitting around the park and even compared him to SKY last year. Takes a big man to overlook one's flaws and still praise them
The correct word you're looking for is misbah the hypocrite.

Pak needs to follow the IU model of having a deep batting line up.

1. Saim
2. Rizwan
3. Babar
4. Usman
5. Fakhar
6. Shadab
7. Iftikhar
8. Imad
9. Shaheen
10. Amir
11. Naseem

Having Iftikhar or Azam down at 7 makes it a very deep batting line up.

Pak are very fortunate, that the main bowlers also happen to be good with the bat as well.

If Shadab is having an off day, then you have the options of Iftikhar and Saim now as well.

PAK-NZL is becoming the new IND-SRL.

Another overworn fixture.

NZ should go with

Robinson
Seifert(wk)
Foxcroft
Clarkson
Chapman
McConchie
Bracewell(c)
Foulkes
O'Rourke
Sears
Duffy

McConchie isn't in their squad

should be an easy win vs new zealand c/d team
would be embarrassing even if we lose 1 game with such a squad

I'd go with this team and batting order for the 1st game

Saim
Babar
Usman
Rizwan
Shadab
Iftikhar
Imad
Amir
Naseem
Abrar
Zaman

Zaman will bowl from the 12th with Amir and Naseem bowling 2 each at front.

Imad can open the bowling and tried for 2 overs while Abrar can come on from the 7th. With Imad and Shadab doing the middle part accompanied with Amir, Zaman and Naseem in between. Ifti can chip in with 1-2 overs in the middle if one or two are having a bad game.

Batting kind of goes to 7 but Amier and Naseem at times can swing and get a boundary or two. So potentially it could be till no. 9 if they can strike it.

It's important that Abrar is persisted with in all 5 games as his intl T20 exposure is compared to the rest very limited so he can do some work in this series regardless of how he fares he should be played in all 5 games.

While the rest can be rotated in the 5 games.

This is a series where I couldn’t give a toss if anyone does well and if they can’t perform against this weak opposition they’ll face even more criticism.

I said it before with the spate of main players missing and some injuries recently, NZ should've reached out to Guptill who had some decent inns in the PSL in the back end.

PAK-NZL is becoming the new IND-SRL.

Another overworn fixture.

New Zealand consistently opts not to field their strongest line-up vs Pakistan, instead they give opportunity to their secondary line-up, This approach provides valuable practice opportunities for New Zealand's younger players, rather than scheduling A-team tours.

In contrast, Pakistan consistently chooses their strongest line-up even when facing weaker opponents like Nepal.
We take advantage of weaker opponents to inflate statistics and make average players appear more impressive

New Zealand consistently opts not to field their strongest line-up vs Pakistan, instead they give opportunity to their secondary line-up, This approach provides valuable practice opportunities for New Zealand's younger players, rather than scheduling A-team tours.

In contrast, Pakistan consistently chooses their strongest line-up even when facing weaker opponents like Nepal.
We take advantage of weaker opponents to inflate statistics and make average players appear more impressive
Our seniors over the years are too insecure. They fear being dropped if a youngster comes in and impresses.

We'll rotate but pointlessly after the series is won.

I'm more interested in seeing the teamsheets than the actual matches. I fear with Babar back as captain, we'll see the Rizwan-Babar opening pair again consuming 60-70% of the balls in the innings, and we're back to where we were in Nov 2022.

Our pacers meanwhile will get some cheap wickets and tour England with a false sense of security. Anyway let's see.

1. Saim
2. Rizwan
3. Babar
4. Usman
5. Fakhar
6. Shadab
7. Iftikhar
8. Imad
9. Shaheen
10. Amir
11. Naseem

Pak are very fortunate, that the main bowlers also happen to be good with the bat as well.

If Shadab is having an off day, then you have the options of Iftikhar and Saim now as well.
There's a potential option that Pakistan haven't explored yet. Which is quite less of a gamble but the uptick is high.

Playing Shadab at no. 4 or 5. Shadab has a phenomenal record at no. 4 position in the PSL. He also has a great season this time. Moreover it also seem to help boost his bowling confidence when he gets runs under his belt. A recent example was his WT20 2022 batting and then bowling performance against South Africa.

This will give Pakistan a decent middle order player who can play spinners well and it will free up an additional lower order batter, all rounder or bowling option.

There's a potential option that Pakistan haven't explored yet. Which is quite less of a gamble but the uptick is high.

Playing Shadab at no. 4 or 5. Shadab has a phenomenal record at no. 4 position in the PSL. He also has a great season this time. Moreover it also seem to help boost his bowling confidence when he gets runs under his belt. A recent example was his WT20 2022 batting and then bowling performance against South Africa.

This will give Pakistan a decent middle order player who can play spinners well and it will free up an additional lower order batter, all rounder or bowling option.
there are better options than shadab for number 4, at the moment we cant sort out the opening dilemma as there are too many options for top order. babar azam, rizwan, saim ayub, fakhar zaman and usman khan, we will have to stick one of these guys at number 4 so I don't see any room for shadab

shadab has played at 5 and failed miserably, think he has an average of 17 in about 9 games

Saim
Babar
Usman
Rizwan
Shadab
Iftikhar
Imad
Amir
Naseem
Abrar
Zaman

Imad can open the bowling and tried for 2 overs while Abrar can come on from the 7th. With Imad and Shadab doing the middle part accompanied with Amir, Zaman and Naseem in between. Ifti can chip in with 1-2 overs in the middle if one or two are having a bad game.

Batting kind of goes to 7 but Amier and Naseem at times can swing and get a boundary or two. So potentially it could be till no. 9 if they can strike it.

It's important that Abrar is persisted with in all 5 games as his intl T20 exposure is compared to the rest very limited so he can do some work in this series regardless of how he fares he should be played in all 5 games.

@Markhor What's your take on this?

That was a thought if Usman had not made himself available, then have Shadab at 5.

With Usman there and his ability to hammer spinners would make him ideal at the no. 4 spot.

Best to keep Fakhar in the side and he showed last year against Aus that he can hit big at the end of an innings as well, so best to have him at 5.

New Zealand's head coach Gary Stead spoke to the media at home before departing for Pakistan:

"Unfortunately, Adam Milne has pulled up with an ankle injury, ruling him out of this tour. He's been replaced by Zak Foulkes, which is really exciting for him to make his debut on this tour. And finally, unfortunately, he has a back injury, so he won't be fit enough for this tour. He's been replaced by Tom Blundell in the squad, so we just thought Tom provides us with some wicket-keeping cover as well, which Finn was going to be doing. So it's important we have that to help ourselves if he gets injured at all. Pakistan are always a test, especially in their home conditions. We had a fantastic series against them last year when we were over there, so certainly looking forward to competing and hopefully taking some games off them as well. I think when you've got the IPL going on at the moment, you've got some guys in County cricket as well, and the odd injury, it does test your depth. But that provides us a fantastic opportunity for guys coming in. We have a couple of debutants on tour here, or three debutants in the T20 game."

@Markhor What's your take on this?
The bowling lineup seems fine with four spinners - Abrar, Imad, Iftikhar, and Shadab, along with pace from Naseem, Amir, zaman and Ayub, who can contribute a bit with the ball.

The batting lineup is strong until the fourth position. However, relying on Shadab and Iftikhar, who are considered as all-rounders, can be uncertain as their performance can be inconsistent.

Considering this, I suggest dropping Abrar and including an extra batsman in the team.

The bowling lineup seems fine with four spinners - Abrar, Imad, Iftikhar, and Shadab, along with pace from Naseem, Amir, zaman and Ayub, who can contribute a bit with the ball.

The batting lineup is strong until the fourth position. However, relying on Shadab and Iftikhar, who are considered as all-rounders, can be uncertain as their performance can be inconsistent.

Considering this, I suggest dropping Abrar and including an extra batsman in the team.
Abrar hasn't even played an intl T20 yet so if he's going to be the x factor spinner for the WC, then he has to play all the T20's the team plays leading into the WC.

This team that I've gone for is for the 1st game anyway so surely it can be rotated around even at the cost of Imad, Shadab or someone else.

I expect Pakistan to win this series easily.. But even if they can't do that then no way are they going to win the upcoming T20 WC.

I don't understand the purpose of this series, when all the main players of New Zealand are absent. Instead of playing this series, the PCB could arrange inter-team matches.
Babar and Rizwan need such series. All to get the number 1 ranking and pretend to be world beaters.

I am not even surprised.

This hastily arranged last minute series by PCB when they knew NZ top side wouldnt be coming is to probably give a chance to Babar and Rizwan to score 100 run opening partnerships and play for their milestones.

1. Saim
2. Rizwan
3. Babar
4. Usman
5. Fakhar
6. Shadab
7. Iftikhar
8. Imad
9. Shaheen
10. Amir
11. Naseem

Yeah, this is the most optimal lineup based on the options and their desire to run one of Rizwan/Babar as an opener. I'm guessing Babar might decide to open with Saim to recreate their PZ partnership.

Rizwan would drop to #3.

It's a good XI offering a decent number of bowling options with good batting depth. The middle order lacks proper quality but that's a weakness they will have with any XI.

1. Saim
2. Rizwan
3. Babar
4. Usman
5. Fakhar
6. Shadab
7. Iftikhar
8. Imad
9. Shaheen
10. Amir
11. Naseem

Babar and Saim should open. Rizwan can rest. Azam khan can play down the order with usman at 3 and fakhar at 4.

Babar and Saim should open. Rizwan can rest. Azam khan can play down the order with usman at 3 and fakhar at 4.
If Rizwan is to rest, then Saim and Usman have to open.

Keep Babar as a safety option at 3.

Having Shadab at 5 with Iftikhar and Azam coming after would work really as well.

Not selecting Salman Ali for this series is a poor misjudgement by the selectors.

He s capable of scoring those tough runs in the middle overs which in a WC situation is required.

All the clamour to bring Usman in has clouded their judgement of what area the team needs to strengthen.

In this series, Pakistan should have also tried their bench strength instead of playing with the main players.

In this series, Pakistan should have also tried their bench strength instead of playing with the main players.
Too little time before the WT20. I would just focus on finding that perfect 15 for the WT20 squad. Whether it means trying bench players, changing positions or trying different combinations.

I think management also shouldn't have asked Usman to come play for Pakistan. They have way too many openers already and in the last series they just brought in Farhan and Haseeb as openers. Don't forget there's Harris in the background as well. They will just ruin all the opening options and will probably either settle two of these three openers (Rizwan, Babar and Saim).

We are testing out hopefully what is the most important thing. Saim opening. I think we should field our strongest team and give Saim his best chance to perform and win. We will also be returning imad and Amir. It’s enough experimentation imo.

If Saim doesn’t perform this series, we either go in with him with poor confidence and record into a t20 World Cup. Or worse he gets dropped just before World Cup. Either could be devastating for his long term career. Can’t afford for a talent like him to go to waste. At this point I’d rather lose the series and have saim perform. We don’t want him to end up like Haider Ali or Haris.

We are testing out hopefully what is the most important thing. Saim opening. I think we should field our strongest team and give Saim his best chance to perform and win. We will also be returning imad and Amir. It’s enough experimentation imo.

If Saim doesn’t perform this series, we either go in with him with poor confidence and record into a t20 World Cup. Or worse he gets dropped just before World Cup. Either could be devastating for his long term career. Can’t afford for a talent like him to go to waste. At this point I’d rather lose the series and have saim perform. We don’t want him to end up like Haider Ali or Haris.
It is down to Saim to perform . He simply has not delivered . 11 matches 15 average 123 SR .
He will no doubt get more games in this series . If he gets dropped before the WC it won’t be a case of a talent being wasted it will be due to him simply not being good enough for now.
Can’t have a player opening in the WC unless he delivers in this series .

He will have to regroup and comeback stronger if he is dropped .

I am not even surprised.

This hastily arranged last minute series by PCB when they knew NZ top side wouldnt be coming is to probably give a chance to Babar and Rizwan to score 100 run opening partnerships and play for their milestones.

Yes all the thousand different PCB regimes over the past couple of years are in cahoots with RizBar for statpadding. Even conspiracy theories have some limits

Yes all the thousand different PCB regimes over the past couple of years are in cahoots with RizBar for statpadding. Even conspiracy theories have some limits
I mean, if we're being 100% fair,

Their isn't any conspiracy or anything, organising a tour is a good thing.

I just don't understand why we can't send our b team and have our seniors play domestic and other leagues and practise.

That's how you build teams.

I mean, if we're being 100% fair,

Their isn't any conspiracy or anything, organising a tour is a good thing.

I just don't understand why we can't send our b team and have our seniors play domestic and other leagues and practise.

That's how you build teams.

We cant send our B team because then the A team wouldnt accept it.

The A team needs this series to boost their averages.

If you deprive them of this, how would they be called world class?

It is down to Saim to perform . He simply has not delivered . 11 matches 15 average 123 SR .
He will no doubt get more games in this series . If he gets dropped before the WC it won’t be a case of a talent being wasted it will be due to him simply not being good enough for now.
Can’t have a player opening in the WC unless he delivers in this series .

He will have to regroup and comeback stronger if he is dropped .
It would be disastrous if he doesn’t perform. Every now again you get these talents that you can’t afford not to perform. Babar was one, umar akmal is another. Generational talents. Saim is that.

The longer Saim doesn’t perform, the less likely he will not perform in the long term. He will start feeling the pressure of a poor early career. Hardly anyone has recovered from a bad start of games especially Pakistan. I’m struggling to think even one in last few decades. Most either perform early and keep performing or perform early and then drop off (eg umar).

That’s why if they aren’t ready right now I wouldn’t play them at all. It is better to wait a year or two. But now we are committed to trying out Saim, we’re in a difficult position. Haris and Haider already don’t look like the same players after they were thrown to internationals and then discarded.

If he gets dropped and comes back stronger that would be amazing. But I’ve seen Pak cricket for a long time and usually these guys never come back successfully. In only takes a few years of getting older and people start labelling them tried and tested failures.

My playing 11:
- Rizwan / Babar
- Saim
- Babar / Rizwan
- Usman K / Fakhar(not in good form)
- Shadab
- Imad
- Azam
- Iftimania
- Shaheen
- Naseem
- Amir

This entire team can bat.
3 specialist seamers
2 spin bowling ARs
2 part timers in Ifti & Saim but Babar must be courageous to use them
2 hitters / finishers in Azam & Ifti

Starting X1:

Saim
Babar
Usman K
Fakhar
Shadab
Azam
Imad
Shaheen
Naseem
Amir
Abrar

Niazi, Abbas, Zaman, Ifti and Riz rotated throughout the series.

Saim
Babar
Usman
Rizwan
Shadab
Iftikhar
Imad
Amir
Naseem
Abrar
Zaman

I'd still back this team and line up for the first game.

Shaheen for me doesn't play the full series. I'd probably play him in 2 out of 5, one game in Pindi and one in Lahore.

Rizwan ideally not my choice for No.4 but know that they'll play him. Usman is No.3 because that is where he's been playing either open or No.3 and he deserves to be played and have a crack at his usual number.

Due to that Rizzy goes to No.4 as he's now the experienced and maybe can milk the spinners and smash a few.

Important that we give Usman, Abrar, Saim a full series here to see how they go even if it's against a newbie NZ team.

I'd still back this team and line up for the first game.

Shaheen for me doesn't play the full series. I'd probably play him in 2 out of 5, one game in Pindi and one in Lahore.

Rizwan ideally not my choice for No.4 but know that they'll play him. Usman is No.3 because that is where he's been playing either open or No.3 and he deserves to be played and have a crack at his usual number.

Due to that Rizzy goes to No.4 as he's now the experienced and maybe can milk the spinners and smash a few.

Important that we give Usman, Abrar, Saim a full series here to see how they go even if it's against a newbie NZ team.

Seems all hypothetical.

Given we have a game on 18th (forecast is showing rain), Rizwan will be 1st opener on the pitch.

Babar Azam leads the race when it comes to most prolific batsmen in Pakistan's encounters against the Kiwis.

1713139135370.png

Rain likely to spoil the fun at Pindi
====
As Pakistan team looks to take on New Zealand in the upcoming home series set to commence on April 18, rain is likely to play spoilsport in at least three of the five T20I matches.

The city is likely to witness thunderstorms and rainfall tomorrow, with the downpour expected to continue throughout the week. Also the rain is expected on April 18, 20 and 21 — the fixtures of the three matches at the Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium. Meanwhile, the rest of the two matches will be played in Lahore on April 25 and 27.

A day earlier Michael Bracewell-led Black Caps's squad reached Islamabad in the early hours of Sunday morning ahead of the series against Green Shirts.

ALso, the Pakistan team's practice session scheduled for Tuesday (tomorrow) is likely to be cancelled due to expected downpour.

The development comes as Punjab, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Sindh have witnessed moderate to heavy rainfall in recent days.

Rains, thunderstorms, and dusty winds have affected almost the entire Balochistan and some parts of Punjab. Quetta also received heavy rainfall, breaking the spell of blistering weather and turning the weather pleasant.

Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) has predicted "rain-windstorm/thunderstorm with an isolated hailstorm" in various areas across Pakistan including KP, Gilgit-Baltistan, Kashmir, Islamabad, Punjab, Balochistan and upper/southwest Sindh on April 18.

Meanwhile, on April 20, the Met Office forecasted rain in KP, the federal capital, Punjab, northeast Balochistan, Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan.

Source: The News International

since we are playing a C/D team this should be the line up

Saim Ayub
Fakhar Zaman
Usman Khan
Muhammed Rizwan (his favorite Position)
Iftikhar Ahmed
Shadab Khan
Azam Khan
Imad Wasim
Md Amir
Naseem Shah
Zaman Khan

Saim Ayub
Fakhar Zaman
Usman Khan
Iftikhar Ahmed
Shadab Khan
Azam Khan
Imad Wasim
Md Amir
Naseem Shah
Zaman Khan
As if that'll ever happen, this is the line up we'll go with 100%

1) Babar Azam (C)
2) Muhammad Rizwan (Our goat Keeper and goat opener)
3) Saim Ayub
4) Fakhar Zaman
5) Shadab Khan
6) Chacha
7) Imad Wasim
8) Shaheen
9) Naseem
10) Amir
11) Abrar/ Usama( If usama is playing then he'll bat higher) at no 8, everyone moves one down.

Oh and because Babar is captain, he'll keep playing this 11 and only in the last game he'll give usman khan and other players a chance, and then drop them for the next series giving em a tayyab tahir treatment.

Saim Ayub
Fakhar Zaman
Usman Khan
Iftikhar Ahmed
Shadab Khan
Azam Khan
Imad Wasim
Md Amir
Naseem Shah
Zaman Khan
This one also looks more like a D team of Pakistan.

This one also looks more like a D team of Pakistan.
I think Saim and Babar should open. Rizwan should be rested for 1 or 2 games and try Azam Khan once again. He made his way into thee squad so he should be playing and if he fails now, he should be discarded from the world cup squad.

Mohammed Rizwan is on the verge of breaking the record for the fastest 3,000 runs in T20 international cricket, currently held by Virat Kohli and Babar Azam. Having scored 2,981 runs in 78 innings, Rizwan needs just 19 more runs in his next two innings to achieve this milestone.

Naseem Shah is also close to joining the 100-wicket club, with 98 wickets in 50 international matches across different formats.

Mohammed Rizwan is on the verge of breaking the record for the fastest 3,000 runs in T20 international cricket, currently held by Virat Kohli and Babar Azam. Having scored 2,981 runs in 78 innings, Rizwan needs just 19 more runs in his next two innings to achieve this milestone.

Naseem Shah is also close to joining the 100-wicket club, with 98 wickets in 50 international matches across different formats.
Imagine being on the verge of breaking records but go unsold instead a league like Hundred for 3 seasons in a row…

Imagine being on the verge of breaking records but go unsold instead a league like Hundred for 3 seasons in a row…
The hundred is the standard for being a good recognized player???

Does not matter. David warner, roy, kane also missed the boat. It does not mean that are not good players.
Yeah but they are not supposedly at their peak age are they? Roy hasn’t been very good recently. Warner is pretty old now.

The hundred is the standard for being a good recognized player???
No, but it is a red flag that a so called household name rated in the top 5 t20 bats in the world would go unsold.

Imagine if ab de villers applied for the hundred during his era.

De villers wasn't ranked no 1 in t20 or even in the top 5, he was top 1 in odi only.

And yet do you honestly think he'd go unsold? Nope, he'd fetch for the highest possible price.

So why is the top 5 ranked t20 batsmen rizwan and Babar not for sale?

No, but it is a red flag that a so called household name rated in the top 5 t20 bats in the world would go unsold.

Imagine if ab de villers applied for the hundred during his era.

De villers wasn't ranked no 1 in t20 or even in the top 5, he was top 1 in odi only.

And yet do you honestly think he'd go unsold? Nope, he'd fetch for the highest possible price.

So why is the top 5 ranked t20 batsmen rizwan and Babar not for sale?
The Hundred pick does not matter and TBH, these guys should not play each and every league. Just pick the best ones and play those.

BTW, this thread is about 1st T20 so should stick to that discussion. We might have a washed out game.

Does not matter. David warner, roy, kane also missed the boat. It does not mean that are not good players.
Bro, Naser Hussain and other commentators already revealed why Warner and Kane weren't selected. The issue with Warner was availability, they weren't sure if he'd be available for the whole season which is why they don't want to waste 100k on a player who won't play the entire thing.

Kane missed out due to being injury prone and being at risk of not playing the whole season.

As for Roy, that I do not know, nor was it explained, but it's likely due to poor form.
The Hundred pick does not matter and TBH, these guys should not play each and every league. Just pick the best ones and play those.

BTW, this thread is about 1st T20 so should stick to that discussion. We might have a washed out game.
It is relevant though, in the 1st t20, we true fans do NOT want Babar and rizwan to play, because its a c string side and we don't want a repeat of everyone going goo goo ga ga when they perform but making out of form excuses for when the world cup happens and they fail in the super 8 stages, with more memes of Them being crowned as Muhammad Canada and USA E Azam.

The fact they weren't selected for the hundred just proves that these 2 aren't the big dawgs that certain fans think they are.

And okay first game gets washed out? And? We have 4 more games for them to stat pad and fool the nation.

Back