Pakistan V New Zealand | 1st Test | 08/01/11 | Hamilton | Day 3 | Session 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minimum of 3 wickets needed here otherwise its a draw or we could even convert it to a loss

We need a minimum of 3 wickets in this session

And Allah na karey, if McCullum bats through and gets a big one, mark my words, Pakistan will fight to save this match because he scores fast and will give New Zealand that extra time to put pressure

We should play Younis Khan as a FAST bowler if Tanveer is the criteria.....

need to balance defence with attack now.

tie up one end with Rehman and attack from the other side with the pacers.

We need a minimum of 3 wickets in this session

And Allah na karey, if McCullum bats through and gets a big one, mark my words, Pakistan will fight to save this match because he scores fast and will give New Zealand that extra time to put pressure

Sallu bhai is Youni yr all time fav player:yk

The lead of 92 may not be a good one but if they post 300 then Pakistan could chase 208 to win anything above a lead of 300 then we are in trouble.

we are talking about pakistan and it doesnt matter how flat the wicket is or how useless the bowlers are . Pakistan falters in the chase.

Sallu bhai is Youni yr all time fav player:yk

nope, current favourite Pakistani player

Overall, favourites, purely on cricketing terms are Tendulkar and Wasim Akram. Legends

Wicket is flat, umpires are blind, dropped catches, bowlers bowling at speeds of Toyota Corona
NZ have an inept batting line up basically like ours. A little nip here and there and they will be goners.

As for umpiring, well what can I say? :D

really going to need some magic to do well in this session

NZ have an inept batting line up basically like ours. A little nip here and there and they will be goners.

As for umpiring, well what can I say?

McCullum, Ryder, Taylor, Guptil and Vettori are anything but inept.

I expect them not to repeat mistakes of 1st innings

2 minutes from the start, should start with Wahab who should be asked to bowl as fast as possible in this last session

Hes our quickest pace option and we need to utilize it

I don't think I can take McCullum taking the game away from us and I can't see us getting a wicket so am gonna retire to bed hoping when I wake up New Zealand will be 110-4/5 somehow, goodnight all.

plus we are a bowler down because Mr. Grandpa "I will do well in NZ" has forgotten how to bowl

this has to be the worst bowling attack in recent history.

pitch's like this kaneria is our match winner

I don't think I can take McCullum taking the game away from us and I can't see us getting a wicket so am gonna retire to bed hoping when I wake up New Zealand will be 110-4/5 somehow, goodnight all.

i wish lol, but i highly doubt it

McCullum is not happy with his IPL price so he is taking it out on Pakistan.

Well that looks out. If its pad first it should have been given.

Good turn.

Just enough turn. Should be set in for a long spell.

UDRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS pleaseeeeeeeeeee for the love of GOD

lol! aur saath hi idhar light chalay gayi hai!

oh well, good luck Pakistan!

Very encouraging start, hope reignites

Mcculum bradman being exposed of his skills once pitched in line

Terrific over, Rehmans bowling has reignited some hope for me

To be honest, try with the quickies for a while, and then bowl spinners in tandem until it starts to reverse

Excellent 2nd ball. Right on target and full.

He's firing it in because he saw what happened to he slower balls by :tanvir

ffs, enough of this sideshow with the man with the annoying voice. Concentrate on the cricket.

This stat chat guy's voice is just so beautiful and exciting isn't it?
:heart:

I don't give a **** about Herb McGirr. :pissed:

Harper ain't gonna give any. So I'm off to bed. Good luck guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back