Pakistan v South Africa | 1st T20 | Abu Dhabi | 26/10/10 | South Africa Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need some tight overs from the slower bowlers and SA will choke themselves

Akhtar needs to target the stumps. Line and length wont work on this pitch. I know he got 2 wickets but he had the luck with him. He needs to get up there.

need a miracle today, i wish that pakistan plays like this when we have a decent target we would be unbeatable

Smith Gone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hafeez love u. Common Hafeez haters Lets talk now.

Well Bowled Hafeez excellent, need more tight overs and more wickets, still South Africa's game to lose.

No no no no no no!

If we win, then the team combination will stay the same!

if we had another 20-30 runs we would be favorites right now =(

hafeez (two beautiful shots and out) takes a very good wicket. I like this strategy. See if Razzle Dazzle starts off welll. If he doesnt bring on hafeez.

Hafeez really is a very good limited-overs bowler.

still only 3 out guys. even a chorti si partnership can ruin this for us... hoping for the best though

If afridi can pick up a couple of wickets hes got a chance to become Man of the match

we need about 3-4 chocking overs so that the RRR climbs to around 10, and we have a match

That pause in Hafeez's action means he is brilliant at watching the batsman's feet and following him if there are any premeditated shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back