Pakistan v South Africa | 1st T20 | Abu Dhabi | 26/10/10 | South Africa Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan need another wicket or two here just to really put the Pressure on S.A

we need to get dumminy out!

Actually Zulqarnain was not slow.. but he is taller :p thats why it looks like he is slow :p

SA doing a good job of slowing the run rate down here...i sense a choke coming on

I am LIKING Umar Gul's beard... ish.... thing.................... whatever its called....

He look cool :cool:

It's funny how our fielders and wicket keepers stop the ball and then spend the next 15 seconds looking for it under themselves, "Where did it go, where did it go?"

guys i'm telling you we will choke South africa. Today my charm is working. I just need to sit in front of laptop in the company and don't go anywhere, we'll win that way!

If it comes down to the last couple overs, please bowl Ajmal 19th and Gul 20th

PLS PLS PLS PLS

man my istream is going boomboom. anyone got a good istream :D? I mean buffer freeeeeeeeeeee

guys i'm telling you we will choke South africa. Today my charm is working. I just need to sit in front of laptop in the company and don't go anywhere, we'll win that way!

itne confident ho to mere homeworks bhi kar lo na :afridi kuch nahin kiya kall phatte ghi big time!

why wouldn't you send the men back on boundary on last ball.

bad captaincy by Afridi here.

2nd time he's given away a boundary on the last ball.

He's gotta fix that because it ruins his excellent over.

As I've said earlier, Gul believes that the yorkers can only be bowled in his last 2 overs. Not allowed before that.

2nd over running Gul has spoilt it with a 4 ball at end of it ffs!

hes gotta bowl spinners as much as pssible here.....they are getting easy runs off pacers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back