Pakistan v South Africa | 1st T20 | Abu Dhabi | 26/10/10 | South Africa Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 overs wasted of Ajmal. I believe after the Hussey onslaught, Ajmal is too scared to bowl from that side of the wicket.

mite as well bring back shoaib soon cos we are running out of runs to play with here

Do pakistani fielders know they are allowed to dive to stop a boundary or wait do they know HOW TO dive?

jesus christ afridi, his bowling is really letting his country down

crap bowling by afridi...this is what happens when u hold urself back till the end...should have come on earlier

Not trying to big up Younis but Afridi's bowling has never been the same after :yk left captaincy.

Shahid Afridi to Ingram, FOUR

Shahid Afridi to Duminy, 1 run

Shahid Afridi to Ingram, 1 run

Shahid Afridi to Ingram, SIX

runs coming faster than the commentators can even type

Afridi bowling trash here!

S.A 80/3 after 13 overs...

U cant have two liablity bowlers in one team. Both Razzaq and afridi have been useless recently

Just bring Akhtar in

if he can pick up a wicket, we can give ourselves hope

If Afridi wasn't the captain, he wouldn't have been allowed to continue bowling rubbish

Wrong side from Ajmal in the 3rd over as well. He is useless from this angle

They need 39 runs off 39 balls with 7 wickets in hand. They have as good as won. We just have to see, by what margin.

If Afridi and Razzaq keep bowling like this its gona be very difficult for us in the rest of the series

between Afridi and AbdulRazzaq someone has to bowl another over, who????

3rd over wasted. Lets see if he realizes that in his last over. Pathetic Ajmal. Absolutely pathetic.

afridi's bowling has been terrible of late, i also noticed. i think since the aus tour when camron white whipped him around

Pakistan need a double wicket maiden or something here!

Only the Express Ram can win the game from here on in. Otherwise 95% in SA's favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back