Pakistan v South Africa | 1st T20I | Lahore | February 11, 2021 | Pakistan innings

Considering everything, I think 180+ would be decent total here if Pak can get there.

This is the only problem with Talat he won’t start hitting boundaries until all the way at the end

Really really poor batting. Our batsmen are struggling to hit 4s on consistent basis.

Pitch looks decent and dew would be a factor as well so I think 180+ should be the target. However, will need to press the foot at some point to reach there.

At this rate they won't get that unless someone down the order plays a blinder.

Imad is on paternity eave..hafeez couldnt make it on time from UAE and Shadab is injured

shamzi amazing spin...he was injured for tests other wise he would have destroyed us

Who was the third umpire?

Braindead. What an oaf? Needs to be removed immediately.

Wow, what a shocking decision. A blind man would've given that not out. Who's that guy?

3rd umpire was eager to give that out, thinking in his head he made a blinder, looked not out tho. Even the bat looked to be grounded

Last edited:
Rizwan and Babar together at the top is a terrible idea. Stone age mindset from Misbah.

My word, whoever that umpire is needs to be taken off the list of home umpires list and put in a care home.

The way that idiotic umpire was taking so long he was trying to give it out maybe trying to suck it upto icc or something so they might give him a few games

***, that was clear not out, as u can see his foot press down further in as the frame with stumps removed comes on, 3rd umpy is a bit high...

Talat gets unlucky and now he will spend another 2 years in wilderness with no one mentioning his name. The story of his career.

Pakistan unearthing a decent T20 player, umpire on the job to make sure he doesnt come through!

Poor decision. And looking at the ropes come out as early as now is a shocker. Should switch next two games to day please.

Why blame only Talat, what is Rizwan doing he have wasted so many
balls too

He should have been tried in this series especially when Saffers have sent their C team.

No the purpose is to establish Rizwan as the keeper. He can score 150 odd runs in 3 games off 120 balls.

Hooray we found our keeper!

The umpire thinks benefit of doubt works the other way around. Does anyone know his name?

If I'm not mistaken, this was the same 3rd umpire in the test series who made a pathetic call.

Get him out of the cricket setup now.

Back