Pakistan v South Africa | 1st Test | Dubai | 13/11/10 | Day 2: Session 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
prett soon all South africa fielders will be fielding close t the bat

for once BOTH our openers clicked! :O :O.....now its down to younis and azhar to do the business....

Wahab Riaz has been ruled out of the series / Oh I cant see SAMI playing again so Misbah shud back Tanvir Ahmed to make his debut in next test He richly deserves it having been on the bench for 3 test series

Breaking news : Wahab Riaz ruled out of South Africa series. who will replace him ? PCB should call junaid khan for the 2nd test.

mohammed rameez, tabish khan, mohammed sami, I really think raza hassan should have been apart of this team instead of abdur rehman

I am worried because Pakistan will bat with 10 players and who will bowl in Second Innings because no wahab riaz

mohammed rameez, tabish khan, mohammed sami, I really think raza hassan should have been apart of this team instead of abdur rehman

Raza hasan's Performance is Pathetic in QA trophy

SAMI shud not play either Junaid should be called up or Tanvir Ahmad should make his Debut

one thing for sure

M.Akram is very confident ,does not give a damn about what other people think about his commentary.

Last edited:
Well played Azhar! Last over of the day now coming up!

Well played Azhar a part from that one bad shot his defence has been Sound

Stupid styn trying everything to get azar out. gud temperament showed by AZAR. good batting by PAK. Hope these 2 gets 100

Steyn is by far the best bowler in the world...OFFICIAL....so far no wickets for him....good signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back