Pakistan v South Africa | 1st Test | Dubai | 13/11/10 | Day 2: Session 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ

Hall of Famer
Runs
Pakistan in a very healthy position :hafeez :taufeeq

absolutely vital that these two play on and make a big one.

Lots of batting to come.

Azhar, Younus, Umar and Adnan still to bat

Yeah I know Misbah is there but I'm hoping he fails. The only cricketer I will ever wish misery upon, he has no business being anywhere near the team.

Should be a good game.

I'm off to sleep.

Hope to see Pakistan somewhere around 180/2 by stumps.

Hafeez looking much healthier than our last opener who got a century :fawad

I thought it was Fawad v Sri Lanka :))

Good start from Hafeez and Taufeeq. Hopefully we can bat out the rest of the day without losing too many.

Best news is that follow on is pretty much 100% averted, and possibly looking like we're on top when we're really not supposed to be :afridi

Whenever our openers provide us a good start our middle order fails. Lets see what happens this time.

wow, great fightback today from all departments.

Does Misbah get any credit as captain for giving the team some confidence and the bowling performance or is he just lucky?

Does Misbah get any credit as captain for giving the team some confidence and the bowling performance or is he just lucky?

All credit to Umar Gull (And younis khan to an extent) Misbah din't have to move a muscle

Hopefully Azhar ali can sit in that chair till tomorrow atleast!

he deserves the credit to bowl YK, thats it. He was passive most of the time in teh field and brought on Ajmal after lunch, shoudl've gone for Rehman

If we see the same kind of performance in both tests, then yes, he deserves credit.

50 for 'The Professor'. Very well played Hafeez.

Pak 91/0

Just need to keep going along solidly here!

this is the period where Hafeez struggles, he has to concentrate doubly hard now.

S.A rattling through overs here with the spinners.

uffffff, poor shot from Feeki, didn't carry to fielder.

S.A are just sitting in here and are waiting for a mistake!

That is the beauty of test cricket! you need to settle in at the start of every session even if you are batting at 200+

Common guys, grind it out!

another quick single.

Only people getting impatient here are some PP posters.

Its a test match ffs so chill!

Tensports are a joke! stupid adverts every over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back