Pakistan v South Africa | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 1/11/2013 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waqar delivering pretty harsh but true words on Hafeez

Hey what were they spraying on their hands? If it's something to reduce sweating is something like that allowed? I mean it would improve their grip and stuff.

Woah misbah... Shezad playing dangerously... dont give it away.

Edged... slip catch but not there... 2 runs.

Tahir bowling well again..

Shehzad looks edgy, no matter how long he bats he always looks edgy

Ahmed is tuk tuk machine as well. Can't put away full-tosses. Get him out of the team.

Pak shud groom someone like Umar Akmal to play in the no.4 position. No point having an oldie bat at that position when there is no guarantee that he will be around in 2015. Youngsters need these opportunities.

Pak shud groom someone like Umar Akmal to play in the no.4 position. No point having an oldie bat at that position when there is no guarantee that he will be around in 2015. Youngsters need these opportunities.

We need to save our face as a cricketing nation rather than worrying too much about about 2015, everybody who can perform should be in the team regardless of age

Misbah is a younsta beauty. he aint going anywhere before the WC 2019:manzoor

Shahzad is such a terrific talent....will be in this squad for a long time so get used to it haters :)

TERRIFIC talents don't average mid 20's and strike at mid 60's after almost 30 games.

Shehzad blocks all the good deliveries so he has no chance of getting out before scoring a fifty and he gets his runs by putting away the bad deliveries. Selfish strategy in my opinion.

They were playing the new ball vs Morkel & Lonwabo.

Pitch is extremely flat and new ball is easiest to play in these conditions...

Get your facts right Misbah has a better Career S/R compared to Shehzad and HAfeez he is more aggressive compared to them

Louis: "Leave Lopsy, Morkel, Parnell and Mclaren in the team when Steyn comes back. Drop Ingram or Du Plessis 'cause Steyn can score the same amount of runs as those 2 combined"

:)))

Waqar telling us about the minnow bashing and the overall class of Hafeez.An average of 28 which drops to below 25 against top teams.#ClassPersonafied.

We hate all non performing players, it has nothing to do with Shehzad...

30+ * here.

50 in WI.

50 in ZIM

50 in previous game

60+ vs Steyn and co in practice game.

He's anything BUT non per-forming.

Consistent for a Pakistani.

30+ * here.

50 in WI.

50 in ZIM

50 in previous game

I appreciate and I agree with these stats, but...

It's foul when Misbah is overlooked after doing the same things. In consecutive matches and not just series'.

Shehzad being chickenhearted.
Senior batsman in partnership shutting up shop rather than scoring.

30+ * here.

50 in WI.

50 in ZIM

50 in previous game

Yeah average of 27 with S/R 64 is earth shattering :facepalm: and yet you criticise misbah

Even Farhat and Yasir Hameed hve better stats .

Last edited:
RR should be kept above 3.8, SA coming back well.

And who said Jamshed has a good IQ? The guy got caught cheating in his final school exams, went to jail for it too.

Goodness gracious me! You don't go to jail for just cheating in a school exam.I don't know where you got that from.

Saffers have already stopped more than 20 runs

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk 2

Waqar talking about that statement by AB on pakistan tail and akmal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back