Pakistan v South Africa l 1st Test | Abu Dhabi | 10/15/13 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misbah with 44 .. MR consistent and manzoor man what an innings... 14 lead on day 2 is a great thing... misbah really stopped a collapse from happening.

its been years since Pakistan have played like this- aggressive fast bowling, top order coming through, batsmen batting with real intent

this is what you get when you get rid of the excess waste in the team

Hopefully Manzoor and Misbah can carry on tomorrow and take the lead to al least 150

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk 2

what is he saying ???

Every chance he gets he just keeps bigging up SA and acting like Pakistan have next to no advantage in this game.

"As Geoff Boycott always says - what will the socre look like if you add 2 wickets?" - well Keppler tobe honest leading by 15 runs with 5 wickets in hand still gives Pakistan a pretty big advantage!

"Pakistans advantage is significantly reduced due to batting last on this pitch" - well Keppler to take advantage of a last day picth your spinners need to stop bowling ful tosses and actually use the flipping pitch!

Yes OK i shouldnt get carried away and there is still a lot of cricket left in this match - but anyone with an ounce of cricket knowledge can see Pakistan has a pretty strong advantage in this game!

So far this series sure has lived upto the hype and expectation - lets hope Pakistan can carry this rhythm and momentum through the season InshAllah!

Summary at the end of Day 2!

wste9f.png

"main bi kaffi aggressive hon!" haha khurrum manzoor legend, showing no mercy to steyn :)

Every chance he gets he just keeps bigging up SA and acting like Pakistan have next to no advantage in this game.

"As Geoff Boycott always says - what will the socre look like if you add 2 wickets?" - well Keppler tobe honest leading by 15 runs with 5 wickets in hand still gives Pakistan a pretty big advantage!

"Pakistans advantage is significantly reduced due to batting last on this pitch" - well Keppler to take advantage of a last day picth your spinners need to stop bowling ful tosses and actually use the flipping pitch!

Yes OK i shouldnt get carried away and there is still a lot of cricket left in this match - but anyone with an ounce of cricket knowledge can see Pakistan has a pretty strong advantage in this game!

Should take note, this was actually Brian Murgatoyd, not Wessels. Namibian, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back