Pakistan v South Africa l 1st Test | Abu Dhabi | 10/15/13 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now second new ball is a test, next 10-15 overs no wicket is critical for Pakistan to assemble big lead...

Misbah usually gives away with new ball, let's see since it's UAE we may see a different result ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

On the bounce, Smith you freaking cheat. To claim it so vociferously when it bounced so obviosuly, what a disgrace.

After South Africa dominated us earlier this year it is great to see the South Africans throwing tantrums and hissy fits:

9jkifa.png

and the Pakistani camp like:

2egcp4o.png

Hey if you're not 100% sure you should let the ump know instead of celebrating like that.

I'm sure he wouldn't do it on purpose though.

But that still looked ugly, all his neighbouring team-mates were as enthusiasts as dead bodies about the catch - he was all alone appealing - and when umpires asked him if the take was clean, he was a bit too sure despite the obvious flaw.

:four inside edge...SA is really unlucky just like we were early this year and steyn is looking like he will take an AK 47 and kill all.

Manzoor really knows how to troll steyn..,.. first the kiss and now an inside edge that would hit 9 out 10 times.

Is it Keppler Wessel on commentary with Waqar?

Is it just me or does he sound insanely biased?

Best day for Pakistan Cricket since England series in UAE,well played ,now finishing job is remaining,Sa has looked club level in this test

needs to see off these overs..don't think bal will move this in the morning..

Is it Keppler Wessel on commentary with Waqar?

Is it just me or does he sound insanely biased?

Yes whoever he is he is awfully biased.

"Add another two wickets to this score and then see"

Why not add another 100 runs and then see eh Mr.??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back