Pakistan v South Africa | T20 Warm Up | Trent Bridge| 1/6/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those interested ... NZ 129/6 off 17 overs ... Ishanth Sharma had a great outing 4 overs ... 25 runs picking up 4 wickets!

Ah we can't be giving away wides at this stage in the game. This is so painful to watch, only a few glimpses of brilliance.

another wicket goes, guess he has reserved his place for at least another couple matches after this despite imbalancing the team line up

Last edited:
He made boucher look pretty ordinary. great bowling.

Excellent stuff by Saeed Ajmall -- such a shame he is not going to complete his quota of 4 overs!!!!

this is the most pathetic t20 team we have ever fielded in our history.

i just tuned into this game thanks to my stupid work shift

i knew this bowling attack and lack of batting depth was pathetic before i even looked at the scorecard just being told who was in this team from a friend.

whether we win or lose this game this is pathetic and disgusting to me. same old story of fielding favorites. shame on whoever is responsible [younus or butt]

Shocking fielding from Butt again.

Salman Butt is an absolute disgrade. He gives up so many runs, he is fat, and useless

Our spinners bowled brilliantly , At the start it looked like they will get a score over 200

Saeed ajmal could be one of the stars here in this tourney and butt sahb the other way around.

So far what we have seen is that Tanvir and Rao dont deserve to be playing.

One can Gul a free pass for all his previous T20 performance

Aamir needs to be playing in the next game

Gul is seriously out of form ... continuing his poor RBS form into this tournament and that is worrying

Only bright spot in this debacle is Saeed Ajmal bowling. Afridi also didn't bowl bad.

Gul not finding his lenght today at all.

All have been full lenght easy to hit

dude salman is awesome, you haters need to shut up/

WOW! Butt sahab aka Spiderman :)))

and GONE! Morkel smokes it straight to deep cover!

Osman said:
Gul is seriously out of form ... continuing his poor RBS form into this tournament and that is worrying

yes, if Gul does not find his yorkers, our chances of doing well are seriosuly reduced

Gul ki battian gul hogayi haen.

Thank god we are finding these things now rather then in the actual match. Hopefully our team will come better prepared.

btw whats younis been thinking.. why Ajmal isn't bowling 4 overs(reminds me of malik)

pffffft lasered for 4! oh well it could been a LOT worse

Relax folks this is Paks first match in UK, It will take a day or two to axlimitize, Its a trial game. meant for trial and error

so 187 to win then. Pakistan need to start with Akmal and Butt, followed by Alam, put Shehzad down at 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back