Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 5th ODI | Abu Dhabi | 23/11/11 | Sri Lanka Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a feeling Pak are going to lose this one....they usually treat dead rubbers as just a bit of fun :yk

:sahmed should have definatley played. I was actually hoping for him ti bat up the order... I don't like that we discard wk's without knowing their batting strenght properly :facepalm:

let :umarakmal keep in a few games earlier also because of ":adnan can not bat". bechare :adnan ko proper batting ka chance hi nahin milla yosalf!

lol same here!

I mean I still can't get over the fact that they dropped the wicket keeper! :))

Did they forget it's not a T20 that they're playing today? :13:

Not good leaving Sarfraz out, pathetic decision. And who says Umar Akmal is the best WK in the squad? This deciosion has made us loose an excellent out fielder (Umar Akmal), and lost us a decent WK (sarfraz Ahmed)

lol same here!

I mean I still can't get over the fact that they dropped the wicket keeper! :))

Did they forget it's not a T20 that they're playing today? :13:

lol, only in Pakistan :fawad
I think they wan't to "prepare" for the T20 on Friday and next T20 vs. Bangladesh next week...

Stuff like I'm there for the country. If PCB approaches me for a permanent job I will be glad to serve my country because whatever MHK is today it is because of Pakistan cricket. And I'll only take the job as long as I enjoy it.

Not good leaving Sarfraz out, pathetic decision. And who says Umar Akmal is the best WK in the squad? This deciosion has made us loose an excellent out fielder (Umar Akmal), and lost us a decent WK (sarfraz Ahmed)

Very valid point! :inti

You will get +2 for this! :fawad :ekdin

In an ideal world, we'd have Mohsin as coach, and Imran Khan as chairman of the PCB.

Stuff like I'm there for the country. If PCB approaches me for a permanent job I will be glad to serve my country because whatever MHK is today it is because of Pakistan cricket. And I'll only take the job as long as I enjoy it.

Wah wah wah!

Reena auntie, see what you gave up!

:)))

MHK was basically saying:

We have won the test series, the odi series, doesn't mean that our job is done.
Real test has just started.
Proud to be a representative of Pakistan, and if offered a contract by PCB, will accept it under certain regulations.
Said, Razzler has gone back to Pakistan to rehabilitate the injury for 3 weeks.
Thanked the Sri Lankan team for putting up an effort and challenging Pakistani team.

Stop asking what MHK said, I posted that above. Those who missed that have missed a piece of history. :mhk

Geoff Marsh saying he'd love a Pakistan vs India series. Don't we all..

Contradicts himself though, says "we really should be 3-1 up in this series"

then goes on to say

"Pakistan have bowled extremely well"

Can't be 3-1 up if we've bowled extremely well, can you ;-)

Mohsin khan didn't cry. Just talking about the team and how he has fixed the dressing room environment. He then said he'd love to be permanent.

p.s: He's an okay man but a horrible coach.

Junaid khan to get 6 wickets in his first over and set the world on fire.

MHK also said that there was discontentment when he came to coach, But he told all the players that they are playing for Pakistan first and foremost and the players responded really well.

Just a news, which we all know already.

Pearcesport James Pearce
For the first time Salman Butt's legal team admit that he was party to all three no balls at Lord's

throw it out of the window :snack:

131753388373.jpg

I actually like this team. Mabye Sarfraz is not feeling well? or Pakistan just want to test out Umar Akmal to see if he can become a long-term LOIs WK?

Oh well, this is not good.

OptaJim Opta Sports
3 - Ahead of today's 5th ODI v Sri Lanka, Pakistan have lost 3 of their last 4 ODIs at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi. Lull.

Misbah Ul Haq . Will Take Us 5th In Rankings Today

Yea offcourse :misbah

Not a bad deal, I guess.

Pearcesport James Pearce
Amir's legal team tell Court that if released Amir will stay in UK to carry out any community service

If there was :farhat fielding, no way he would have allowed runs. Jonty who?

Good chance for Junaid to try and stake a claim to get back into pakistans ODI team.

2/0 in 1 over.

2 fumbles and a brilliant take by Jr in the 1st over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back