Pakistan v Sri Lanka | Only T20I | Abu Dhabi | 25/11/11 | Sri Lankan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on :sohail tell the haters that why you are a handy cricketer :snack:

SL to score 180 plus and Umer akmal to score his first T20 hundred and win a game for Pak.

sarfraz would have been better choice then shafiq or malik
had tested him

No sense in having players like Shafiq and Younis Khan in a T20 format, besides Younis had retired so why is he selected in the T20 squad anyway!

Sohail Tanvir is a trash bowler and will leak so many runs!

Keep them below 140/150 and its our game!

crap tennis is going on in my ten sports coverage :facepalm:
coulnt see the toss , have to wait until match starts

Good that YK is out , but sarfaraz should have played. Asad should not be in the shortest format.

Fartart is just going to do another smelly one, when is the smell going to go

:yk aint playing? good.

:malik playing? lol could have gone in with :rehman - he's a better bowler and of course, a better batsman than :malik :23:

No sense in having players like Shafiq and Younis Khan in a T20 format, besides Younis had retired so why is he selected in the T20 squad anyway!

Sohail Tanvir is a trash bowler and will leak so many runs!

Keep them below 140/150 and its our game!

lol Sohail Tanvir will be the key in todays match both with bat and ball :snack:

19.48:Just heard that Ajantha Mendis and Dilruwan Perera have replaced Jeevan Mendis and Seekuuge Prasanna.

Picked this up from Twitter: "INSANE RUSH at Sheikh Zayed Stadium! You better have your tickets in hand for this one!"

Muhammad: "Why on earth is Pakistan playing with seven bowlers in a T20 match. Should have played Younis khan instead of Sohail Tanvir or Cheema."

I also feel Pakistan playing one bowler too many, it looks as if they consider the slogger Tanvir as a bowling all rounder.

Sanga talking about playing good cricket not for big scores just play positive cricket ;-)

We really need to win this one..... we have been worst in t20 lately
:sahmed

cricinfo:19.50:So Pakistan have several bowling options. They're swimming in allrounders.

As soon as I heard "This is Ten Sports Liveeeeeeee" and guess what

Power cut :))) (Load shedding Time 9 to 11)

Good call

"Out of form" Malik >>> YK
reason:

Malik knows this format better than anyone...must feed Misbah.

First game i'm watching in a long time, hope its a belter.

Bad thing is I have to see :malik on the field

wow... brilliant take from Umar Akmal down the leg side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back