Pakistan v Sri Lanka | T20 WC | Group F | Johannesburg | 17/9/07 | SL Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
wide down the leg side, both the bowwlers are missing the script here

Shot by Sangakkara. Charged Asif and went bang through extra cover. Spanking.

one more over after this for the powerplay, man that seems far away

4 more

Pakistan needs to take two wickets in the next five over and that will put Sri Lankan batsmen in double frame of mind and as such containment will be achieved as well...

anyone notice indian fans celebrating the wicket with the pakistani fans ?

Well at 35/3 i reckon it's one hell of a tough ask now for Sri Lanka. They have some good batsmen to come but that might be a step too far.

very unlucky Sangakarra,, lucky for Pakistan,, asif is looking very tired. here... fielding has been okay,, exept for the drop catch..

That's it for SL. They only have Jaya left as a good batsman. Go for the kill.

Intelligent bowling attack today, with Tanvir bowling first instead of Gul....Gul can always bowl since he got more pace than Tanvir....super bowling by this youngster

At this stage Pakistan was in similar disarray, it was YK and Malik who did the job. Now Pakistan need inform Maleha to pressurize SL. If Maleha stay he could get good support from Silva, Mubarak.

the track is a belter,, tenveer has lost the plot here.....4 runs given away,,

Sohail getting too excited ... sending down 2 back to back wides ...

I think it's the presuure he can't handle but at least he got Suriya.

Noman said:
tanveer has lost the plot,,,, wide bowled again,,

i think tanvir is the type of bowler who can comeback with a wicket after a bunch of bad deliveries

Get Silva in the next three overs and Pakistanis are away for a famous win...

Jayawardene stands between Pak and victory in my opinion.

kashif77 said:
i think tanvir is the type of bowler who can comeback with a wicket after a bunch of bad deliveries

he is getting hammered now..

That was only a flick and yet it was that well timed it went for 6. Fantastic shot.

Saj said:
Jayawardene stands between Pak and victory in my opinion.
Totally agree, and Pakistan to seal the victory if they get Maleha before 10th over, otherwise it may be too late.

lanka maintaining a good run rate despite the loss of 3 big wickets

Man they shud bowl the off stump line,what they are doing down the leg stump?

That's ok, there are still lots of runs to be scored.

no ball and wide,, asif has lost the plot,,,,,,,,looking very tired,,, Pak fielding has okat, but the face of the players are tellking tired.... six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back