Pakistan v Sri Lanka | T20 WC | Group F | Johannesburg | 17/9/07 | SL Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free hit goes all the way for 6. That's 17 off the over already and only 2 balls gone!

the ball again by asif what the hell is asif doing,,, no ball again and free hit... what thel

shocking ... time for captain saab to step in and have a word !!

Noman said:
no ball and wide,, asif has lost the plot,,,,,,,,looking very tired,,, Pak fielding has okat, but the face of the players are tellking tired.... six

and who the hell is looking tired?

122 needed off 80 with 7 wickets .... Pakistan letting it go here ... bad bowling!

P.S. Bad umpiring, last one wasn't a no-ball

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffkkkkkkkkk....
damn asif isn't using his brain.. can't he bowl a slow ball

time for slower ballers ... even though Jayasuriya failed misribly ...

71/3 off 7. The whole complexsion of game has changed because of that over.

6.5 Mohammad Asif to Jayawardene, no run, defended towards point off the back foot

dot ball - wowowow !!

kashif77 said:
the over that killed us
you've said that about like 3 different overs now.

If we win this, I wouldn't be surprised to see you saying stuff like "I knew we could do it, I always believed."

Not impressed with Malik's captaincy so far in two matches I saw. He's kinda predictable in his moves! Goes ahead with pre-decided moves it seems ....

A couple of shocking overs but hopefully we'll manage to put a break on things soon

bad fielding here.. im getting very very nervous,, holding nerve is very important here..

kablooee87 said:
you've said that about like 3 different overs now.

If we win this, I wouldn't be surprised to see you saying stuff like "I knew we could do it, I always believed."

blah blah blah ...

Salman Butt .... less of a vice captain, more of a vice captain of liability on the team.

purplehaze said:
Not impressed with Malik's captaincy so far in two matches I saw. He's kinda predictable in his moves! Goes ahead with pre-decided moves it seems ....
bang on

Seem like Afridi and Gul will be the two bowlers to bowl last 4-6 overs for pakistan.

Seriously folks, the amount of fickle minded following is getting out of control here. One minute people are being praised next they are being asked to be sacked. This level of immaturity is driving me crazy. Just watch the match and do a post match analysis like normal folks do. No wonder Pakistani fans are so fickle.

Things changed for the worse when I came on. Dont worry, I'll go back to sleep soon for the greater good

Well Jayawardena very lucky not to be out ball to Afridi. Fell into a gap.

Afridi can be better than Hafeez, since we have right handers battings...However Afridi should revive his confidence: He is not looking very confident...

Alright, time to pull a Zew Zealand again (we already did once with YK/Malik partnership). Pull this back boys.

Come on Pakistan, you can do it. Get Mahela out.

I hate the way SL players scream on field. Perhaps main reason why I'm supporting Pakistan today

good over by afridi here,, lets see he can carry on unlike the other bowlers..

I think rotation of the bowler can do the trick.. like vettori did it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back