zw-flag1-ss.gif
- Zimbabwe

1513041.jpg
- In Memory of Bob Woolmer (1948-2007)

inzi.jpg
- Inzi's final ODI for Pakistan

---

Zimbabwe require : 350 runs to win.

What happened to Paktv.net? Which channel are they showing it on? what happened to channel 4?

0/1 after the first over.

Gul strikes, Nazir took the catch. 100 all out?

when did they start calling Sami fast medium instead of fast. who they hel gave them that idea

what's sami's fastest of the WC been so far (and overall what has been the fastest delivery in the WC)?

pakdentist said:
how do u watch on paktv.net??? anywhere streaming this???

its on channel 4 on paktv.net, you have to pay $20 tp watch. It was free earlier on :20:

Too soon to say if Sami has turned a corner. If he does this 3 games out of 5(against decent opposition) i will say that maybe he has.

Sami/Gul should have been our bowling pair against the Windies. What could have been :(

Against Windies, Gul was bowling well whilst Rana eased the pressure the other end.

Kashif said:
Sami/Gul should have been our bowling pair against the Windies. What could have been :(

Against Windies, Gul was bowling well whilst Rana eased the pressure the other end.
How can anyone jave know Sami would play well? He's been useless most of the time.

16/3

I had high hopes for Chihbaba in this tournament but he's let me down. Not that I am too unhappy, though. :)

Very subdued celebrations - those who think there is NO pressure in the game (because its Zimb) defy logic.

Has a team ever had to play under such undue stress/hardship before? I dont think so.

Kashif said:

very true, how can u keep ur fastest bowler out of the team when the others arent firing either is not understandable.

faisalm said:
How can anyone jave know Sami would play well? He's been useless most of the time.

Given a choice between Sami and Rana, and considering recent forms, it should have been obvious.

faisalm said:
To be fair to Kashif, he has been advocating Samis inclusion for a while...

If sami could finally perform consistantly in odis he migth make a perfect new ball partner for Gul.

Amjid Javed said:
If sami could finally perform consistantly in odis he migth make a perfect new ball partner for Gul.

ahh what about shoaib and sami combo - then gul/asif as first change combo --> now that is 40 overs of good bowling !

sam1eh said:
its on channel 4 on paktv.net, you have to pay $20 tp watch. It was free earlier on :20:

try sopcast
Channel - 13224

hope we get back on.. we don't wanna go home with an abandoned game. anyway theres a reserve day tomorrow

we need to get them out quickly.. so we can have the biggest margin of victory in one day history which india has.. 257 runs victory.. zim still needs 320..we can do it come on pakistan!

no update yet on when the play might resume. rain has stopped and they are taking the water off the covers. the officials are out there with no umbrellas. I am guessing atleast 30 min before they will start

they don't have a good system for it. one guy has a spnge roller and now two guys are with pieces of sponges, soaking up water, going 20 yards away and dumping the water

look at my broadcast not sure but it looks like rain stopped and the clouds have left.

Even if today is rained out...Zimbabwe will have to start off at the same stage 30-3 tomorrow (As per Cricinfo)

Any further play is unlikely today as its still raining.

20 overs have not been bowled by Pak so play would continue tomorrow.

Not looking good for play according to Charlie on Sky

Brilliant said:
we need to get them out quickly.. so we can have the biggest margin of victory in one day history which india has.. 257 runs victory.. zim still needs 320..we can do it come on pakistan!
just now i read ur thread abt rain Gods ,and it happened . :p

Rain has stopped. Covers could be coming off soon - lots of ground staff looking at the scene.

Water has got onto the edge of the wicket, will take time to sort out...

Windies are pretty poor when it comes to having proper covering for pitches.

I doubt they will get it ready in time.

play will resume at 17:05 local time. that is I think 15 min from now

Back