Pakistan vs Australia | 1st T20I | Dubai (DSC) |05/09/12 | Australian Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixer on the first ball by Hafeez.He is showing positive mindedness here.Thank Allah there is no experienced player in the team which gift the match to the opposition by their experience :misbah.My only concern is Razzaq.

551994_311786292253227_991387399_n.jpg

That is a pretty damn good looking line up only Afridi missing :afridi but atleast Raza gets a chance.

can't drop catches in such short format they might come back to cost us

I know Tanvir is horrible, but at least we have Razzaq and Malik as back-up bowlers so hopefully at least one of them will turn up.

That is a pretty damn good looking line up only Afridi missing :afridi but atleast Raza gets a chance.

yep he'll make it perfect, everything else looks fine just issue with batting order.Hope Hafeez doesn't think Misbah way.

Zee cafe sucks no toss no pre match discussions no post match presentation nor discussions and forget the highlights can someone please call them (from uk)

Very happy with the lineup...good to see Nazir and Hasan playing...

Need to keep it under 140..anything over will be hard under lights.

Australia look a bit thin with their bowling, they have packed the batsmen in with White in down at No 8

Bowling is a bigger worry for us... cant keep hopes high for tanvir gul and razzaq

don't understand why we keep going back to certain players who should def move on for younger players. Shoaib Malik and Abdul Razzaq need to give youngsters a chance. Also I think we should see how the following players do before letting Gul, Kamran and sohail move on.

All the teams around the world are going younger except for Pakistan!!!!

Wattoo already looking dangerous someone plz get him out

haha were those some indians holding up the australia flag and celebrating at that boundary???

far two many inconsistent players in the team hope they have their better game today

Does Kamran have no shame? Appealing for stuff which is blatantly not out.

Raza Hasan a clone of Rehman?they look so similar to mee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back