Pakistan vs Australia | 1st T20I | Dubai (DSC) |05/09/12 | Australian Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Rizzy

PPCL Hall of Famer
Runs
Less than an hour to go before the match begins. Can Pakistan get off to a good start in this series leading up to the World T20 world cup

Australia team
DA Warner, SR Watson, MS Wade†, MEK Hussey, DJ Hussey, GJ Bailey*, GJ Maxwell, CL White, BW Hilfenhaus, PJ Cummins, XJ Doherty

Pakistan team
Mohammad Hafeez*, Nasir Jamshed, Umar Akmal, Imran Nazir, Shoaib Malik, Kamran Akmal†, Abdul Razzaq, Sohail Tanvir, Raza Hasan, Umar Gul, Saeed Ajmal

Last edited by a moderator:
This Serious is really important, stil cant get over the last ODi defeat

Ideally, we would have Ajmal, Hafeez, Afridi and Gul bowling out their quotas with the 5th option made up from a mix of the rest of the pretty ordinary bowlers, given that neither Junaid or Wahab are in the squad. However, now that even Afridi is injured, it means a whole 8 overs out of 20 will have to filled by the two of Mohammed Sami, Sohail Tanvir, Yasir Arafat and Abdul Razzaq. Razzaq is no great bowler, but one feels he will be heavily relied upon with the ball at least in this series.

Given that Umer Gul can be hit and miss as well, we potentially have 12 overs of trash bowling. I pray that Gul hits form and that the others at least keep it tight.

Hafeez
Jamshad
Nazir
U Akmal
S Malik
K Akmal
A Razzaq
S Tanvir
Raza Hasan
Gully
AJmal

Nasir Jamshed is making his T20I debut and Raza Hasan, the much talked about left-arm spinner, is making his Pakistan debut

:yahoo

hafeez..jamshed..imran..kamran..umar..malik..raza..ajmal..razzaq..tanvir.gul

Seriously we are short of one batsman......

Last edited:
Poor decision to bowl first.Pak is very poor when it comes to chasing.Hope Im wrong.

If Tanvir bowls anything like he did in the ODI series, it's going to end up costing us the game. He better be able to step up here after a poor ODI series.

cannot wait to see raza bowl. Dream come true raza and Ajmal bowling from each end.

551994_311786292253227_991387399_n.jpg

Dew factor must be the reason i can think off for bowling first.

Last edited:
Bailey: "I am pretty happy to lose that one. We would have probably ended up bowling first as well."

I'm worried about Tanvir's performance in Emirate. SL-only performance not good for him to stick in there with confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back