Australia v Pakistan | 5th ODI | Adelaide | Jan 26, 2017 | Australia Innings

Head takes awesome doubles .Do not Australia have better batsman available.

I don't get it, if you are going to bowl Yorker on off side, how can mid/off up on circle?? - that's stupid, 👹👹👹

That's it no 400 now. Well bowled Pakistan or rather poor played Australia.Don't know what to make out of it.

I don't get it, if you are going to bowl Yorker on off side, how can mid/off up on circle?? - that's stupid, ������

No captain can be this awful. A schoolboy can set a better field

How can you ask you bowler to bowl fuller deliveries and then have mid-off up in the circle?? What kind of captaincy is this?

Very selfish from Travis Head, trying to stay not out but good death bowling from Pakistan. Pakistan should look to restrict them to 350

No captain can be this awful. A schoolboy can set a better field

It's not just Captian, bowler should setup his fielding, at the end his neck is also on the line.

Pakistanis forget the only skill they had, bowling 👺👺👺

The moment any other Pakistani bowlers start bowling good Wahab's performance declines. Does anyone noticed it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Asking the bowler to bowl full and wide with mid off inside. Embarrassing

I think Warner made Pakistani bowlers look worse than they actually are. We can ignore that as he is in unbelieveable form. Travis Head's innings should be a benchmark for the performance of the bowlers. How in the world could you let a lhack score a century

Always wondered if Australia don't have better batsman than Travis,Chris etc like handscomb not coming through bbl.

The question should be don't Pakistan have better bowlers than Amir, Wahab and Hasan.

Asking the bowler to bowl full and wide with mid off inside. Embarrassing

on cricinfo:

Rizwan: "Why is Azhar persisting with short of length bowling with Mid-on and Mid-off up in the circle with just 57 m boundary. Bowl yorkers, get your mid-on/mid-off back where the boundary is 80m. "

"Why is Azhar persisting with short of length bowling with Mid-on and Mid-off up in the circle with just 57 m boundary. Bowl yorkers, get your mid-on/mid-off back where the boundary is 80m. " from CI

Does Azhar always want to save Hasan Ali for the final overs even when the damage has been done

I think Warner made Pakistani bowlers look worse than they actually are. We can ignore that as he is in unbelieveable form. Travis Head's innings should be a benchmark for the performance of the bowlers. How in the world could you let a lhack score a century

By selecting club quality bowlers.

The question should be don't Pakistan have better bowlers than Amir, Wahab and Hasan.

He's not even Pakistani :facepalm: And your commentators are the ones who've been praising Amir all summer. Hasan got a fifer last game

Last edited:
Travis Head innings was the worst ODI century I have watched in the last 5 years. Australia could have easily scored 400+ if he didn't try to stay not out. If you can't score fast in LOI the get yourself out and let others try. Don't consume deliveries to boost average. Awful

That's not a bloody wide! Awful umpiring this. Waqar is baffled too. The ICC talks about balance between bat and ball and today we've had 3 wides called wrongly. Awful

You need to find one or two more players like handscomb.
You have a gun odi team. Calm down mate.
Pakistan well still live in delusion that they have world class bowling attack.Nothing can be done then.

exactly, it was just a brilliant innings from warner . Our bowling is not as bad as it is made out to be. 350 is becoming a norm in modern dya ODIs. Good batting teams will back themselves to chase this one . It is energy in the field that is missing. Just need a wicket taking bowler in the middle overs and we can be the best bowling side in LOIs.

Its been a mega collapse by Australia, Pakistan style :afridi1 . From 280-0 in 41 to 351-6 in 48

Again we have the mid-off up and Hasan is bowling full outside off. All the boundary fielders are on the leg side and the bowler bowls outside off. Both the captain and the bowler are clueless.

Terrible over rate, we are already 20 minutes late from schedule time, and still 2 overs left, a suspension on cards for azhar, but hay it's hopefully it's last ODI anyway. So who cares.

Pathatic fielding. Ball is going to 3rd man and they are running 2 runs wow

Looks like Pakistan will have to chase 370. Hoping for a Warner-esque innings from Sharjeel and a Head-like innings from Azhar for Pakistan to win the game

Picked up 7 wickets and ruined Australia's momentum when they were looking towards 400 and beyond. Have to give credit to Pakistanis where its due. Bowlers bowled smartly and fielders backed them which makes me wonder where they were in the first 40 overs and what inspired them in the last 10

Back