Pakistan vs Australia | Abu Dhabi | 3rd ODI | 27/4/09 | Australia Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
MalikMohsin said:
Technically, he isn't. It's batsmen who have played poor shots the most. Gul is bowling fine though.
Technically hes not giving away any runs and picking up wickets.

Debut in 2005 and finally decided to post, what changed?

Last edited:
You can really see the difference, even though this is a good batting tract, Arafat, Gul, and Tanvir have done quite well compared to the previous games, where there was something for the bowlers, yet our bowlers didn't do well.

Watson: Why dont these PPWallas like me ?
Symonds: You asking me ? They hate me too :(

Attachments

• like.JPG
    like.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 88
bad bounce, but Karman Akmal was in such a bad position.

Surely we HAVE to give someone else a chance. Since whe has competition hurt anyone

198 - 7

Overs: 50

Well Done. Finally, restricted to less than 200. Although, the remaining of wickets would have been nicer :D

Well Bowled - Everyone from Pakistan bowling attack!

Once again Afridi was the pick of the bowlers... but everyone bowled well today. The only exception maybe would be Tanvir..

199 to win. Pakistan should chase this down!

Lets hope Butt doesnt ruin the start as usual!

Let's hope that Shehzad and Butt start positively. A few quick runs in the first 2 powerplay overs, can take the match away from Australia really quickly.

Sparhawk said:
Once again Afridi was the pick of the bowlers... but everyone bowled well today. The only exception maybe would be Tanvir..

i think the key was malik's outstanding spell as you afridi's brilliant contribution was expected. everyone was expecting ajmal who seemed affected by the throwing allegations but no-one expected that from malik and together with afridi they bogged down the aussies who never recovered.

octavian said:
what happened?
Malik was called for a no-ball for overstepping. It was very close and probably was not a no-ball. Malik had a word with him and Rauf had his feelings hurt. Rauf complains to Younis and all get together and make up.

was the fielding as attrocious as the commentaries seemed to suggest on cricinfo?

Our openers need to go for it and stamp their authority I would rather be 60-2 after like 6-7 overs when the likes of younis come they will have enough time to build their innings rather then play under pressure like the first two games.

OK chaps - lets shift attention to the Pak innings thread now. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back