Pakistan vs Australia | Abu Dhabi | 3rd ODI | 27/4/09 | Australia Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inswinger said:
Didn't Rauf do the same thing in the last match? Called it a no ball when Malik's foot had dragged behind the line?

He did the same thing yesterday.

But loved the scene between Malik and Asad. How often you see the scene like this? :))

MalikMohsin said:
He did the same thing yesterday.

But loved the scene between Malik and Asad. How often you see the scene like this? :))
How often do you see an umpire acting like a drama queen?

damn i missed it,
what happened between them?
all i saw was younis telling malik something

Loved the banner about Afridi

QOTW in crowd:

Afridi

Magical with ball
Butcher with bat
Acrobatic in field

GONE. Afridi has taken one more wicket. Well Bowled

Finally, Clark is GONE.

Well Batted in under pressure.

Another big wicket to Afridi.. Australia will probably struggle to get 200 from here

Good choice by YK in the powerplay overs.

One more wicket here and the tail starts.

Afridi and Malik seem to getting along really well. Malik use to get lot of heat by Afridi fans as they thought Malik wanted Afridi out of the team.

Just goes to show when your playing well or doing well. There are no problems when you aren't papers don't get tired of printing crap.

Nice to hear the whole team communicating with the captain as to who should bowl now!!

feather said:
Afridi and Malik seem to getting along really well. Malik use to get lot of heat by Afridi fans as they thought Malik wanted Afridi out of the team.

Just goes to show when your playing well or doing well. There are no problems when you aren't papers don't get tired of printing crap.
Nobody had a problem, with Malik before he was captain. But when he became captian he started acting all hard and kicking all the best players out.

Its easy to see the influence YK has had just with some simple words of confidence.

I told you guys it isn't so bad listening to what is being said. You pick couple of interesting things. The only time I would have turned of the volume is when Rameez and Sanjay would sing together.

Ghoshtbuster said:
Nobody had a problem, with Malik before he was captain. But when he became captian he started acting all hard and kicking all the best players out.

Its easy to see the influence YK has had just with some simple words of confidence.
Stories spread by users in this forum. Other then Yousaf no one ever complained.

awwome bowling afridihe should be in the test squad man in stead of kaneria

This headline from Cricinfo:
"Clarke departs after fluent fifty"

LOL
It was anything but fluent!!

Wow - some feat that. A maiden in a power play situation.

Best not to say anything here....

Attachments

• strange.JPG
    strange.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 71
feather said:
It seems I can't read or the person above me got it wrong :x
I was writing this post when afridi got clarke so you can understand.I was trying to say they should give tony some time off he sounds bad with this flu.

Here we go another classic banner

Someone tell him Inzi retired ages ago :))) :)))

A good final 10 overs here from pakistan could be difference between chasing an average total and a very good one!

Inswinger said:
This headline from Cricinfo:
"Clarke departs after fluent fifty"

LOL
It was anything but fluent!!
They are too busy watching the IPL.

Score announce karo yar, never mind the idle chat :D

Akmal drops two in a row :d

Edit: before someone aims for Akmal's head he didn't drop any catch.

Spinners are consistently dominating batsmen. Never thought i would witness like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back