Pakistan vs Australia | Abu Dhabi | 3rd ODI | 27/4/09 | Australia Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Saeed still having his full quota, and I hope he bowls well once he come on, I see Australia in bit of trouble.

91-4 off 25 overs - but Afridi still bowling.

Ten Sports have made a mistake? Or Assad Rauf?

These ausies have a habit of mouthing off when it does not go them.throw the book at him.

saeed-sohail said:
These ausies have a habit of mouthing off when it does not go them.throw the book at him.

I'd literraly throw a heavy, metal edged one at Watson & Symmonds....

Oxy said:
And Symmonds shows serious dissent! Mouths a few things at the umpire
I'm sure the ICC will take the appropriate action - a holiday in the Maldives for Roy.

Watson 1st, now symonds? Are ICC going to do anything about the joke behaviour?

There happy to hit pakistan with fines for slow over-rates!

Haven't seen RA posting in these match threads. Is he doing a Saffer on us? in case they lose the series?

Oxy said:
And Symmonds shows serious dissent! Mouths a few things at the umpire

thats within the code of conduct according to ICC rules specially designed for aussies

Shoaib Malik has bowled five overs and gave 7 runs. I am pretty sure he will be reported for suspect action by the umpires on the next day. :D

MalikMohsin said:
Shoaib Malik has bowled five overs and gave 7 runs. I am pretty sure he will be reported for suspect action by the umpires on the next day. :D

Me too.

Did symonds get any bat on that lbw decision though... ??

they aint showed any replays or snickometer to have a look...

maybe thats why he was muttering a few words...

feather said:
Haven't seen RA posting in these match threads. Is he doing a Saffer on us? in case they lose the series?
:)))

I don't think anyone can quite ''do a saffer''!

Some terrible banners on display today...as usual!

"WELL COME JAFFRY"

Shot the day from fergurson off Afridi!

Aus 98/4

Intresting to see if Ajmal even gets a bowl here!

i really hope this turns out to be a good match!

someone scoring a century or something!

Fergie looks a very classy player, Two very good shots hes played so far!

Out of the 11 players reported for suspect action over the last 10 years, 5 have been Pak!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see Shaoib & Rao watching the game from the side of the boundary - despite not being selected today

feather said:
I do and I am listening to them.

Too bad. I feel a lot better after turning the volume down.

Australia team is in pressure. Nowadays, we are seeing Australia is battling in under pressure.

Way too short by Ajmal. Majority of his deliveries have been dragged down.

Oxy said:
Good to see Shaoib & Rao watching the game from the side of the boundary - despite not being selected today

let us know if shoaib brings the drinks!

Afridi should be bowling his last 3 overs around 40 overs mark.. That would surely make things good..

Even YK can think of using him in third Powerplay... 3 overs from him in Powerplay, would be a really interesting battle..

Oxy said:
Only if the 'jerk' exceeds 15 degrees... :D
:))

seriously though i think symonds would actually have to slap the umpire before getting reported. Hell i am not too sure that would work either

and besides Afridi, Arafat from other end in powerplay 3...

feather said:
Malik is not spinning it by miles but bowling a very tight line.
Yeah. Just keeping it around off stump. But the one that got Haddin turned a lot.

This is best ive seen Malik bowl in a long time.

Great spell from Malik so far!

7 overs for 11 runs, 1 maiden and 1 wicket!

Nice to see a bit of Punjabi being spoken out in the middle....

Amazing figures from Malik so far. Perhaps on course for his most economical figures ever?

Somali Pirate said:
:))

seriously though i think symonds would actually have to slap the umpire before getting reported. Hell i am not too sure that would work either
No he wouldnt get fined. Instead he would make it into the Wisden criketers of the year for hitting the umpire.

Inswinger said:
Stop picking on those chaps!

"inswinger bhai we are the loving you
well come to UAE to watching match
of Pakistan v Austria"

Inswinger said:
Yeah. Just keeping it around off stump. But the one that got Haddin turned a lot.
Varying his pace very well too. Using the Saqlain ''pause'' to good effect as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back