Pakistan vs Australia | Abu Dhabi | 3rd ODI | 27/4/09 | Australia Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
116-4 off 33 overs

Its just like the 80s - watching Australia struggling!

Sweet!

Anyone noticed... Akmal has sorta ZEBRA stripes on his gloves...

Maybe these are working wonders for him ;)

I wonder if the Aussies know something we dont and they think 190-200 is a very good score on this track ?

cricwiz said:
Anyone noticed... Akmal has sorta ZEBRA stripes on his gloves...

Maybe these are working wonders for him ;)

Really like his new gloves.

wow,

malik is bowling like a demon today. I guess he has something to prove after friday's match. Go malik

Saj said:
I wonder if the Aussies know something we dont and they think 190-200 is a very good score on this track ?

Well we all know about the brittleness of our batting and its potential to kamikazee...

Wow. Did anyone notice the red "x" on Nasir Jamshed's picture. Looks like a hit list.

That was the finest delivery. I hope he won't be discarded like Saqlain Mushtaq in the future.

Nothing wrong with the action on that Doosra.

I'm not so worried about his action - get it sorted...fast!

YK should bring in seamers once Malik finishes his quota... Tanvir/Gul can be good

And as soon as PP-3 is taken, bring Afridi for 3 and Arafat for 2 overs...

Then end the innings with Gul & Arafat yorker length stuff...

The way the Aussies have struggled against spin, makes me wonder what the situation regarding decent spinners is in Aussies domestic cricket?

Mic is too sensitive i even heard clark asking asad rauf about lbw decision of symonds and asad rao explaining him the decision

Asad Rauf needs to check whats in his bottle.

He keepss missing his mouth....

I hope its day for Malik with bat as well...

He needs to regain confidence both with bat/ball

Our two top all-rounders both in form would be bad news for all oppositions

Ajmal has the potential to follow in saqlain's footsteps. His doosras are just unplayable. The pcb should not waste him as they did with shabbir ahmed

No Ball? Free Hit?

That's not good idea. I hate the idea of Free Hit. Free Hit shouldn't be allowed in first place

Aussies looking to step on the gas now - the orders are obvious.

Serendipity said:
what did kaptaan saab said?
peeche nahin karna thoda bahir khilao doosre ko beech main aage rakna cross khel raha hai,said this to ajmal.

MalikMohsin said:
No Ball? Free Hit?

That's not good idea. I hate the idea of Free Hit. Free Hit shouldn't be allowed in first place
I agree. Ridiculous rule.

Asad RAuf has had a poor series - thought he was OK, but pretty poor standard so far

132-4 off 37 overs

Fine spell by MAlik

10 overs, 1-22

lol malik was cross about a no-ball decision, umpire didnt like it, younas had to come and calm things down,

Don't be sorry. I am glad you have acted like that :D

Seriously, that was completely not the No Ball

this is gonna be another low scoring game! too man of them already

Didn't Rauf do the same thing in the last match? Called it a no ball when Malik's foot had dragged behind the line?

power play - make or break time for pak they will definate go for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back